Weak 12: DK dunks on Philly

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Scalamania said:

I never once mentioned Justin Jefferson tonight. Stop trying to convince yourself that Jefferson, or any other WR taken after Reagor would still suck. 

I’m kidding, look at any other post ITT... Clear as day we screwed up this pick and will regret passing Jefferson the same way we regret passing DK.

• Like 1

Just now, nlesthought said:

I’m sorry I don’t want a top 5 pick (QB)...the unknown that QB may be just as bad. Hurts is a 2nd round pick. We’d be wasting resources. 

I want a top 5 pick Ja'Marr Chase......Give someone for Hurts to throw to that can actually seperate

Just now, nlesthought said:

I’m sorry I don’t want a top 5 pick (QB)...the unknown that QB may be just as bad. Hurts is a 2nd round pick. We’d be wasting resources. 

Take Chase/Smith and open the QB competition in the off-season. Zero reason to take a QB this year. 

Wentz missing literally every attempted touch throw is giving me some sympathy for Doug. Only so much you can do if your QB is limited to throws that are on a rope. Eliminates upper half of route tree... That being said I would still love an early Christmas gift from Lurie in the form of firing Doug.

Edit: actually no sympathy for him when he has a 2nd round QB waiting in the wings...

Edited by RandyMossIsBoss