thanksgiving special game 2: WFT vs WTF

Malfatron

Thankgiving Special Game: battle for the East...Footbal Team vs Cowboys  

31 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

Washington has the brightest future in that division.

Just let Alex Smith be your guy and draft a young guy for him to mentor.

Gibson best RB in the east

Saquon always hurt and Zeeke aint the sane... 

We also have the best WR and best dline

6 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

Both Thanksgiving mainstays getting beat down by bad teams today. If this doesn't do it, nothing will

Not sure why a one off horrible showing would change anything. Most adults dont live in consistent need of instant gratification/changes/etc. 

5 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Sorry buddy.  I actually would have liked seeing you get Trevor if we couldn't get him.  I'm hoping he ends up in Jacksonville or Dallas. 

et tu brute?

We dont need Trevor. We need the kings ransom someone else would have paid for a top QB. 

Edited by Matts4313

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

Lol. He's New York bound. 

More than likely, I think you're right.  I've just been thinking about jumping ship from the Vikings after my 50th year of watching them never get the job done.  Nothing against the Jets.  I've just been planning to retire down south somewhere in a few years, so one of those teams could be a team I might be cheering for anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Not sure why a one off horrible showing would change anything. Most adults dont live in consistent need of instant gratification/changes/etc. 

et tu brute?

We dont need Trevor. We need the kings ransom someone else would have paid for a top QB. 

How about an upgrade at the QB position, a lot of cap space from the savings, and the smaller king's ransom you would get in trade for Dak?

• Like 1