Steeler game moved to Monday 12/7.

ARTMONK HOF

Just now, offbyone said:

Hey if you told me before the game it was going to take pittsburgh 4 possessions before they could score I would be surprised.  The defense gave this drive up, but has been stout otherwise.  We need to get some pressure on big ben.  Chase Young, wake up!

thing is we wont score and we wont get to the qb

It’s just depressing how far away we are when you look at this roster. Gibson gets hurt and now we can’t move the ball. A bunch of undrafted free agents for our QB to throw too. Just no explosive talent besides McLaurin and Gibson. You almost have to try to have this little amount of talent. 

Just now, turtle28 said:

Oh well, no one should be shocked by this. The only thing I’m shocked by is that that’s only the 1st TD we’ve given up the game. I fully expected to be down by 14 or more by now.

Just keep losing so we can edge closer and closer to the top 5 pick.

yeah the Giants will win the wast anyway

wtf are the refs doing? You have to call that play dead before the snap! What if Alex got crushed on a play that should’ve never been run.

W/o Gibson we have no run game as Lavar said, that’s not a recipe for a win especially when Alex Smith is your QB. We need balance.

Awesome attempt for the 1st down by Logan Thomas who has had a good game so far! I think he actually got it.

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I can’t do another year of Alex Smith. I just can’t sit through the 5 yard passes and the dump offs all game. I hate his game so much. 

I'm with you on this.  When you are 1st and 20, you think they would take at least a medium range shot.  Smith doesn't need to be a gun slinger throwing bombs left and right, but he is supposed to be a professional qb, we should be able to regularly throw the ball 20 yards.  A lot of this is the game plan though.  But no need to pay someone 24 million to be a game manager.