Week 13: Eagels at Packers

packfanfb

17 hours ago, Ketchup said:

IIRC Manny Sanders in New Orleans got hit pretty hard with it. I remember reading something with quotes from him that it was rough. Quick search says he missed two games. 

It is crazy how this virus attacks different folks.  My BIL in GB got it and he said it was like having a bad cold and others I know end up in the hospital.   🙁

6 minutes ago, Pugger said:

It is crazy how this virus attacks different folks.  My BIL in GB got it and he said it was like having a bad cold and others I know end up in the hospital.   🙁

I kno a dozen or so people who have tested positive for it. All minor cases, with a wide variety of symptoms... all being less severe than flu like symptoms. Such a weird virus. 

14 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

I kno a dozen or so people who have tested positive for it. All minor cases, with a wide variety of symptoms... all being less severe than flu like symptoms. Such a weird virus. 

I got it, with mild to moderate symptoms back in March. I had one night with a fever and off and on breathing/chest pains. The long term effects have been a bigger issue for me. No matter what I do lifestyle wise (healthy eating, active daily routine), I'm still fatigued most days. My mom lost about 20 lbs in the 2 weeks she had it and is still hampered currently (she just got over it about 10 days ago). My sister experienced loss of taste and fatigue but not much else.

Edited by beekay414

26 minutes ago, ReadyToThump said:

My wife just had it. Very minor symptoms for a couple days and then she was fine. I’ve also known two people who have passed from it. So weird. 

11 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I got it, with mild to moderate symptoms back in March. I had one night with a fever and off and on breathing/chest pains. The long term effects have been a bigger issue for me. No matter what I do lifestyle wise (healthy eating, active daily routine), I'm still fatigued most days. My mom lost about 20 lbs in the 2 weeks she had it and is still hampered currently (she just got over it about 10 days ago). My sister experienced loss of taste and fatigue but not much else.

My goodness, 3 of you?  Yikes.  My neighbor told me of another person in our community who still is fatigued several weeks later.  I was tested a couple of weeks ago but was negative.  I don't have any symptoms right now but ya never know.  Those vaccines can't come quick enough....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pugger said:

My goodness, 3 of you?  Yikes.  My neighbor told me of another person in our community who still is fatigued several weeks later.  I was tested a couple of weeks ago but was negative.  I don't have any symptoms right now but ya never know.  Those vaccines can't come quick enough....

Mine happened after a trip to Arizona for spring training right before the shutdown hit. My sister is a collegiate athlete and her coach is a moron so it caused an outbreak on the team and, as a result, my mom contracted it as well. My stepdad is a high risk person due to being a smoker and having emphysema but luckily he didn't get it. 

33 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Sorry to hear you're still feeling the effects of it. I was diagnosed with Lyme disease back in October so I know all about the fatigue. The 3 week dose of doxycycline seemed to help but I swear it still effects me some days. That kicks my anxiety in gear...making me wonder if it's my lymes acting up or if I could possibly have covid. I went in and got tested in early November for it and came back negative. Hope you are able to overcome the fatigue, and like I tell anyone who feels fatigue often, it never hurts to get a lymes test! Especially if you're an avid outdoorsman like myself. Good luck man.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, mikebpackfan said:

I'd like to see the all-22 of that play.  From that video, it looks like the Giants only lined up 7 guys.  Where was everybody?

From Coughlin's reaction, I guess they were supposed to kick it OOB?

Kicking to 2010 D. Jackson in that situation is definitely not sound strategy.  He helped his former Cal team mate get his ring.

3 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I have 2 friends and they said the virus itself wasn't bad but same thing - they can't shake the aftereffects; both of them report still not being all there mentally.