Week 13: Eagels at Packers

packfanfb

5 hours ago, deltarich87 said:

getting kinda complacent this drive. Almost had to burn another timeout there. Snap the ball

We finally got flagged for delay of game later on and it messed up that entire offensive series.  This has been driving me crazy for a few years now.  😒

3 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I don't know how serious it was, but they said that Winn was hurt in the game.  So, hopefully Rush is ready to go.

Triceps injury for Winn, at least that was said on the radio broadcast. That’s not good, if it was serious enough to sit him, it could be a tear.  

I think we definitely see Austin and if not Rush, one of the DL guys from the PS. At some point, you’ve got to let the big man eat. I just want to see what he looks like on the field. That is a large man. 

9 hours ago, Refugee said:

Triceps injury for Winn, at least that was said on the radio broadcast. That’s not good, if it was serious enough to sit him, it could be a tear.  

I think we definitely see Austin and if not Rush, one of the DL guys from the PS. At some point, you’ve got to let the big man eat. I just want to see what he looks like on the field. That is a large man. 

Rush goes 361? DAAAAAAAMMMMN.

8 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

These two aren't normal. That's an absolutely insane throw and catch.

That had my head spinning when o saw it, it still doesn’t make sense. There were a few shots this game where the window was closing and the throw and catch had to be perfect, and they were. 

Save some of that magic for the playoffs and don’t spend it on a team like the Phi. I know 12 is a wizard but those throws...they are not normal. 

I got mad at the throw live because it looked like another deep ball that he threw off platform for no reason and missed a 99 yard TD. Then I saw the angle in which he threw it and completely changed my tune. Was hard to tell that he threw that ball from wider than hash to hash because he was in the EZ. Insane throw.

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

I got mad at the throw live because it looked like another deep ball that he threw off platform for no reason and missed a 99 yard TD. Then I saw the angle in which he threw it and completely changed my tune. Was hard to tell that he threw that ball from wider than hash to hash because he was in the EZ. Insane throw.

Also it looked like a "touch" throw as if he knew it needed to drop down the ol' stovepipe. In real time I was, "Dang! Why's he forcing that?" Then I was like, "Wait...wut? He CAUGHT it?" And then the replay had me gobsmacked. Yeah, it was a good throw. That was Davantae's highlight, though. Amazing catch. It's hard to believe he went through a couple of years of learning where to be and how to concentrate on catching and came out the other side this good.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Hey...I am giving you like 5,000!