2021 Off-season FO / Coaching / Saleh to the Jets - Page 9

N4L

58 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Oh yeah i agree, Biderman/Branch/Inman too. I have no idea who these random's are, they just make vague common sense statements. I mean, no doubt we're in the Stafford sweepstakes, but if the most insider news i hear is that "talks are positive", then please, how much of an insider are these guys LOL

And I'm pretty sure someone else had already stated that. Like what are they getting in all of this?

2 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

It is a cat and mouse game right now. Lions definitely tried to leak that 10 teams reached out to them. But teams aren't going to get in a bidding war just yet, if at all. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

And I'm pretty sure someone else had already stated that. Like what are they getting in all of this?

It is a cat and mouse game right now. Lions definitely tried to leak that 10 teams reached out to them. But teams aren't going to get in a bidding war just yet, if at all. 

Yep then you get reports like this:

4 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I wouldn't. The trade I proposed was a 2021 1st (acquired from Indy for Goff) and 2nd, 2022 1st, 2023 1st, and a 2024 conditional pick that could become a 1st.

I hope not...a division with Watson, Wilson, & Murray would be unfair!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Florio is a pretty big dumb-dumb, though. The Lions definitely leaked it, but 10 teams sounds like an appropriate number to me. Here's his list:

"The teams that should at least make the call include the Jets, Patriots, Dolphins, Steelers, Browns, Jaguars, Colts, Texans, Broncos, Raiders, Washington, Cowboys (as a potentially cheaper alternative to Dak Prescott), Bears, Vikings, Panthers, Saints, Falcons, 49ers, and Rams. That’s nearly two thirds of the league."

Jets - Zach Wilson or Justin Fields at #2

Patriots - Need a QB

Dolphins - Tua

Steelers - Can't do anything unless Ben retires

Browns - Set with Baker

Jaguars - Lawrence at #1

Colts - Need a QB

Texans - Watson

Broncos - Need a QB

Raiders - Carr

Vikings - Cousins

Panthers - Need a QB

Saints - Need a QB but cap issues

Falcons - Ryan and potentially a QB in the Draft

49ers - Need a QB

Rams - Debatable (but we'll count them)

You have eight teams if you count NO and PIT (who have obvious challenges). If you add the Jaguars and Jets just for due diligence purposes, that's ten. 

EDIT: Forgot Washington, Chicago, and Dallas. Dallas has Dak, so I'll say no. Washington needs a QB, so that's 11. Bears make it 12.

Edited by jrry32

13 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

that would be nice, Larry but highly doubt it....

Larry is a flippin idiot. I will never forget him predicting that Kyle would get fired by the end of the season in August of 2019. What a moron lol  

He is tired of that other idiot who shall not be named getting his name out there by saying dumb ****, so he tries to one up the guy with something even more 

*keeps reading this thread*

Yeah, lets ignore that other idiot. I watched his youtube channel the other day after a few drinks just to laugh at the absurdity. Then I realized I was feeding the troll and quickly dipped out. The only reason that guy has a 'career' is nepotism and the fact his dad was a troll back when trolls would right newspaper articles instead of on the internet, so its in his DNA

I agree with J that he probably has SOME amount of sources, as in he knows the cleaning crew and the cooks or something. he was basically the first to report that kittle was getting close with a deal, probably sat in the bushes outside the building to see if Kittle would be coming in. Everyone and their mother knew Kittle was about to get paid, so just being at the facility was probably enough to just fill in the blanks. There is a reason that basically the entire team and all of the coaches/front office hate the guy, so I dont think anyone who actually knows anything talks to him about anything.

According to 710 ESPN Seattle’s John Clayton on 107.5 The Fan’s ‘The Ride with JMV’, he’s hearing that the Indianapolis Colts may very well be the preferred trade destination of recently made available Detroit Lions franchise quarterback Matthew Stafford:

“Indianapolis. That’s the team from what I gather Matthew Stafford likes,” Clayton said on Wednesday. “He likes it better than any other.”