RaidersAreOne

Who takes home the W?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes home the W?

• Bills
    • 49ers

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

I wish. 

Frankly, y'all could probably run it back next year with Jimmy G and another bargainish QB (like Minshew or Trubisky) and compete next year if your defense stays healthy. I would be legitimately frightened of your offense if you had a legit dual threat QB back there. McVay is the better HC imo, but Shanahan is the better offensive mind. (At a minimum, your brain trust is better than ours. Your running game designs are just ridiculous.)

Just now, jrry32 said:

Frankly, y'all could probably run it back next year with Jimmy G and another bargainish QB (like Minshew or Trubisky) and compete next year if your defense stays healthy. I would be legitimately frightened of your offense if you had a legit dual threat QB back there. McVay is the better HC imo, but Shanahan is the better offensive mind. (At a minimum, your brain trust is better than ours. Your running game designs are just ridiculous.)

I have been waiting 10 years for someone to moneyball the QB position.

Come on Shanny. Do it.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Come on Shanny. Do it.

I mean, they shouldn't. With a legit QB, they could be a consistent contender. But Shanny is one of the few guys in the league who could pull it off.

Just now, jrry32 said:

If it's true that the cap may hit 195, I almost guarantee that's what we do. We will put everything into re-signing Trent, run it back with Jimmy, upgrade the back up spot either with a cheap FA. We'll spend the first round pick on a DE or CB and the second round pick on the other. Maybe find a guard somewhere. 

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

Come on Shanny. Do it.

I've actually brought it up quite a number of times in our forum. If there's a team could at least try it given the staff and current situation, it should be the niners. 

Just now, jrry32 said:

I mean, they shouldn't. With a legit QB, they could be a consistent contender. But Shanny is one of the few guys in the league who could pull it off.

I think with clever construction you could sustain winning if you did it right.

I'd much rather moneyball it if I can't get a Mahomes or a Watson rather than paying a Ryan or a Goff tbh. I feel like my odds are better that way.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I fully believe that a healthy 49ers team this year not only makes the playoffs but is the odds on favorite out of the NFC