Week 14 vs. Baltimore: Yippee Ki Yay Edition

MWil23

24 minutes ago, DaWg_LB. said:

IF we can squeeze out this game here.....I am going to take Tues of next week off......and I am going to drink a 5th of Jameson, and try to do some some REAL damage to myself in celebration...

This right here is what we call a drinking-problem sandwich.

Edited by NudeTayne
Rationalizations are gluten-free tho
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

This right here is what we call a drinking-problem sandwich.

Your right.....we clinch a playoff spot, WHILE ending the Ravens hope......this calls for a McCallum 25......

0c610e0d99fdcc1d44cbd75bed144db5.gif

tenor.gif

Edited by DaWg_LB.
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, pnies20 said:

Yes just saw this. Hopefully he can play

Also wasnt trying to correct you my Brother......

When I first saw your post...I literally yelled out "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" in my 2:00 standing Tues Department Meeting....and people thought I was talking about a new diagnostic tool were developing for USPS LOL!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaWg_LB. said:

Also wasnt trying to correct you my Brother......

When I first saw your post...I literally yelled out "NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" in my 2:00 standing Tues Department Meeting....and people thought I was talking about a new diagnostic tool were developing for USPS LOL!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

Hahahahaha!!!! I’m still laughing after reading this!!! I literally did this in the middle of teaching class a few weeks ago. I glanced at my phone and saw it and yelled “No!!!”, my kids all stared at me, so I fessed up immediately. They laughed and returned to their work. Kids are forgiving that way, but now I have 2-3 kids who sometimes raise their hands to give me updates in the middle of class 😂.

• Like 2