Week 14 vs. Baltimore: Yippee Ki Yay Edition

MWil23

Tune in on Prime Time, MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL, as your 9-3 Browns (YES, YOU READ THAT RIGHT!)

die-hard-gif.gif

Take on the Ratbirds

tenor.gif

2020 has been a strange year, and we still have doubters, despite the recent winning streak, and quality wins over the Titans and Colts.

source.gif

Even now, the general consensus, is this:

QMS8.gif

Let's ask our head coach and starting Quarterback what they think about our chances:

tenor.gif

Last time, things didn't exactly go as planned:

giphy.gif

In honor of the greatest Christmas movie of all time:

KwC4MI.gif

...we present, this week's GDT, PLAYOFF EDITION!!!!!!

Key Matchups:

This superhero:

Nick-Chubb-High-School-1-STACK-654x376.p

vs. Baltimore's defense

Baker Mayfield vs. the chip on his shoulder and haters

tenor.gif?itemid=11656871

This guy vs. being a franchise QB (My how much things change in a year)

giphy.gif

The Browns vs. the Playoffs!

72305055.jpeg

Tune in, Monday December 14, on ESPN.

CHRISTMAS IS COMING EARLY!

CawQO.jpg

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

If we win, they’re somewhere between we’re gonna need a lot of help vs completely finished as it relates to the playoffs.

Really, what could be better than getting 10 wins, effectively sealing a playoff spot for ourselves while also kicking dirt on the grave of Benedict Art and his team's playoff hopes?

The only thing I can think of is to watch the Browns do so while eating braised short ribs and drinking a magnum of Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon...which is what I'll be doing.

• Like 3

Great start @MWil23

This is a must win game for our confidence. Don't let any team get a shot at taking the 5th spot (and possibly win the division).

side note, how did Ross and Joey know about Die Hard but not know Monica was dating Bruce Willis? Sorry my wife wanted to watch Friends during lockdown. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, dawgdish said:

Really, what could be better than getting 10 wins, effectively sealing a playoff spot for ourselves while also kicking dirt on the grave of Benedict Art and his team's playoff hopes?

The only thing I can think of is to watch the Browns do so while eating braised short ribs and drinking a magnum of Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon...which is what I'll be doing.

tenor.gif?itemid=5547810

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, buno67 said:

He looked like he was held or hands to the face on 4 plays that he would have gotten a sack when Tenn needed to pass. 

I think they said TJ Watt and Myles haven't had a holding call against them this year (maybe TJ got one last night, I didn't watch much of that game)