Week 14 - Rams vs Patriots - TNF

RamRod

Just now, StLunatic88 said:

Seriously? That play you’re going to complain about. An absolutely fluke play? 

No winning with some of you

Fluky??? It was a poorly thrown pass that resulted in a turnover... no overreaction.... the only thing that saved us from giving up points was a pick six from our defense 

5 minutes ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

Fluky??? It was a poorly thrown pass that resulted in a turnover... no overreaction.... the only thing that saved us from giving up points was a pick six from our defense 

Yeah it wasn’t the best throw.. definitely could have been better and technically did lead to the pick. However that’s a pick that’s probably picked off a VERY small amount of times. That was a very lucky pick. I wouldn’t put it on Goff. When you miss throws.. it’s better to miss away from the defender. If anything it was a safe miss 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MDY10 said:

Yeah it wasn’t the best throw.. definitely could have been better and technically did lead to the pick. However that’s a pick that’s probably picked off a VERY small amount of times. That was a very lucky pick. I wouldn’t put it on Goff. When you miss throws.. it’s better to miss away from the defender. If anything it was a safe miss 

Agreed.... I’m pro Goff, but it was a bad throw, however I do realize that those kind of INTs don’t happen too often.. I just hope he doesn’t make anymore mistakes like that.

17 minutes ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

Pass wasn't placed where you want it, but it was low. Only way it gets picked is if Woods pops up to the defender. QBs are going to have an inaccurate pass every now and then. That was a fluke pick.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, NYRamsFan88 said:

Yes. The absolute definition of a fluke play. They ball stayed up on the body of Woods and the defender fell on top of it. 

Yes it was a poor throw, but because it should have been a easier completion. Not because it resulted in a Pick. 

Those type of things happen. It’s no ones fault really. 

McVay I love he came out running and it paid off because Akers had himself a first half. The defense is balling as usual with a pick 6 and a goaline stance. The only compliant on defense was when they have a chance to sack Cam they need to sack Cam. I know its hard but they need to finish.

Goff turned the ball over once which I figured but I can live with that fluky turnover. Yes it was a bad throw but the way the defender intercepted it that usually dont happen that way. Plus the Rams arent giving the Pats any cheap scores.

In the 2nd half I want the Rams to start strong and finish strong. A 2 td lead against a bad Pats offense seems great for the Rams but I wont count out Belichick at all. So the Rams defense need to come out and make a stop then the Rams offense need to put points on the board right away to really put the pressure on the Pats. Lets go Rams.