The Queen's Gambit Mafia - Checkmate. Thank god. Beth Harmon wins.

swoosh

On 12/11/2020 at 5:05 PM, Daniel said:

Tlo was replaced yesterday, before the night phase.

Hard for me to believe that swoosh both let him submit that move without telling him and the gave him his results without mentioning that it was Counselor now.

Kinda makes me think he’s lying.

lol

On 12/11/2020 at 11:30 AM, Daniel said:

OK, so my reads on everyone active as of right now.  I have strong feelings about very few.

Malf: lean scum.  His 180 yesterday doesn't look good, especially with Mookie coming up scum.  I'm about where I was on Beavis yesterday: he's near the top of my list, but nothing damning. Not ready to vote for him yet.

Beavis: I'd bet heavily he's town

MWil: Said it before, but I think he's a pro-town Indy.

squire: Obvious scum

Orca: Very slight scum lean.  Thrown a lot of claims out.  Been quiet since.

Pickle: Memes and a late vote.  Not much to go on.

bbb: Probably town.  That's exactly the way I would do it if I was town and caught someone for meta reasons.

Nacho: I like what MWil is saying.  While I think the blunder is a null at this point, the comment on people resisting the Mookie lynch just looks worse and worse the more I think about it.  Scum read, and probably the strongest one right now.

bcb: I've had a tough time reading bcb, because I played a lot of games with him on WF, and he plays very differently here.  He kinda skates by inactivity either as scum or town, so I don't see his reactions as telling one way or the other.

not much insight on pickle here

On 12/11/2020 at 9:44 AM, Daniel said:
On 12/11/2020 at 8:15 AM, Malfatron said:

pickle very late to jump on mookie.

if anyone bussed, its him

Just so we don't mix things up, in this post, you have the uncorrected vote count that shows Mookie voting for himself, when it should be Counselor.  I don't know if anything else was corrected off the top of my head, I just remember pointing that one out.

If I was scum with Mookie, I'd bus him early.  That's what I did with Mission when I was scum with him.  I would think the first few votes (not the very first, but the next few) are where we're likely to find a scummy or two, at least among the active posters.

I would also expect them to adopt different strategies.  I.e. one person bus early, one push someone else, one stay inactive, etc.  But that also depends on the player.  If it was me, and one of the other inactives was in my group, I'd tell them just steer clear of the whole thing.  Which I also did in the last game I was scum, where it was Mission and one other inactive (I don't remember who).  I bussed early and told him lay low, since it was in character for him to do.

So, if we end up going for an inactive today, I would say we push someone who was completely absent from both the Mookie push and the counter-push.

well why the hell not

pretty clear pickle defense here

On 12/8/2020 at 4:55 PM, swoosh said:

1. @MWil23 - Mr. Fergusson, Create Chaos Aligned (Killed D2)

2. @The Orca

3. @Pickle Rick - Alice Harmon, Beth Harmon’s eyes are too far apart Aligned (Killed D3)

4. @Malfatron

5. @MookieMonstah -  Allston Wheatley, Beth Harmon’s eyes are too far apart Aligned (Killed D1)

6. @TheKillerNacho

7. @bigbadbuff

8. @Beavis

9. @Daniel - Cleo, Beth Harmon is a babe Aligned (Killed N1)

10. @bcb1213

11. @Daboyle

12. @SwAg (replaced Josh end of D2)

13. @Matts4313 - Matt, Beth Harmon is a babe Aligned (Killed N2)

14. @squire12

15. @mission27

16. @MWil23 (replaced Counselor on D3 who replaced TLO on D1) - Beth Harmon, Beth Harmon is a babe Aligned

17. @Daniel (replaced Fin on D2)

lets do this

@mission27 @The Orca @squire12 @Beavis @bigbadbuff

6 good men.

lock on daniel and kill a prime suspect swag in the process.

i would tag @bcb1213 but he got a guilty on nacho. i think that nachos likely a miller though. did swoosh accidentally give you a nontown result at first? if so, im almost 100 percent that he forgot to switch the results like he should have.

12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

lets do this

@mission27 @The Orca @squire12 @Beavis @bigbadbuff

6 good men.

lock on daniel and kill a prime suspect swag in the process.

i would tag @bcb1213 but he got a guilty on nacho. i think that nachos likely a miller though. did swoosh accidentally give you a nontown result at first? if so, im almost 100 percent that he forgot to switch the results like he should have.

Didn't Bcb say he couldn't unsee it, meaning the damning info came first 

Wouldn't that be opposite of what you are proposing 

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Didn't Bcb say he couldn't unsee it, meaning the damning info came first 

Wouldn't that be opposite of what you are proposing 

the damning info would be nacho is "town"

so if swoosh first said nacho was town and then said he was nontown...

that would mean he forgot bcb was an insane cop imo

which is kind of understandable and should be a nonissue

bcb is presenting though as if nachos desgination of "town" was the final decision here