GDT: Tennessee Titans @ Jacksonville Jaguars

ttitansfan4life

6 hours ago, Titansfan_13 said:

Right, they beat the Colts, which just goes to show that you can't just dismiss them. They split with us last year and of late have split with them each year pretty regularly.

Also, we've already lost to the Bengals, which I would bet we all think we are clearly the superior team there. This isn't college ball, all teams are pretty equal and if a bad team gets some breaks and get rolling in a game, they can knock off a much better team. I will never be the fan to sit there and say It's just the Jags, we'll stomp them no problem...especially with any of our divisional rival teams.

BEAT THE COLTS WEEK ONE WITH NO CAMP OR PRESEASON lmao. You keep bringing up the bengals game. But they were legit letting their number one pick throw 50 times a game which I legit cant remember if Joseph was on the team or if it was after we got king. Its legit our biggest weakness so that was a REALLY bad match up for us so. 

Thank you for teaching me about the game tho lmao. And in past years I would never be like its just the Jags BUT this year? At this point? Yeah ITS JUST THE JAGS lol. I mean they got breaks EARLY. Fumble. 4th down stop. Still smacked. After last week we were coming in with the fire 

Its all good. You dont have to sit there and say its just the jags. I WILL BE THO. Sweep sweep. More concerned about the next two weeks but if Henry and AJ are getting in the zone.. I feel good 

Maybe it has been because he is drawing double teams now and is getting used to it or maybe it is because no one else is getting pressure but has anyone else noticed that Simmons the past 3 4 games has been less effective? Seems like I am not seeing the same push from him at least specifically on run plays as in the beginning of the year. 

2 hours ago, deeluxx3 said:

It’s obviously very early and at the end of the day, he was a fifth round pick

but I don’t think Murch is a Titan next year 

Yeah, not gonna be too hard on him.

Robinson had a stellar track record with 5th round picks. :) 

See him get stronger in the off-season maybe. Could be a piece eventually. 

I think Swaim is phasing out Firk. He's not nearly as natural of a pass catcher, but seems to know how to get open and blocks much better. Feel like Firk hasn't gotten many looks in a few weeks, which has coincided with more Swaim

I want Jonnu to be a Titan so bad. I want him with us long term. But if I had to guess what JRob is thinking right now...he's signing Corey before Jonnu. Losing either guy is going to rear it's ugly head next year, IMO, if one does indeed leave

1 hour ago, deeluxx3 said:

I think Swaim is phasing out Firk. He's not nearly as natural of a pass catcher, but seems to know how to get open and blocks much better. Feel like Firk hasn't gotten many looks in a few weeks, which has coincided with more Swaim

I want Jonnu to be a Titan so bad. I want him with us long term. But if I had to guess what JRob is thinking right now...he's signing Corey before Jonnu. Losing either guy is going to rear it's ugly head next year, IMO, if one does indeed leave

Jonnu has been phased out too, I know he missed a game but we havnt really asked Jonnu to do much in the passing game lately 

3 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

Maybe it has been because he is drawing double teams now and is getting used to it or maybe it is because no one else is getting pressure but has anyone else noticed that Simmons the past 3 4 games has been less effective? Seems like I am not seeing the same push from him at least specifically on run plays as in the beginning of the year. 

Ya I’m not for making excuses for great players he can still be better but the fact is the guy literally has no help beside him 

Tart has a high motor but he can only be so effective 

Titans need to draft and add to the D-Line no questions asked next offseason

They need some size and some grown @ss men that can move the line backwards into the QB

Jags got blown out and even had their QB get benched and the Titans still had no sacks and 1 QB hit lol 

Its the Titans so when they do something that is unexpected I’m never surprised but it’s scary to think what Rodgers might do to us on SNF if we can’t rush the passer 

As I type that Vrabel will probably scheme up the game of his life and confuse all of us