SuperbOwl matchup YOU want

BillSabre

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

2020 makes sense for it to be the year the Browns make the Super Bowl, because it will inevitably get canceled, which is as close as you can get to "hell freezing over".

With all the talent the Browns have, it wouldn't surprise me to see them make it to a Super Bowl before too long now that they have a good coach.

1 minute ago, TENINCH said:

They were pretty apprehensive about him too. I didn't blame them.

Maybe, but he has been around the league a long time and has seen a lot of different systems.  Not only that, but anything would have been an improvement over the guy he replaced.  I think Stefanski is going to do well there.

Edited by Uncle Buck
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Maybe, but he has been around the league a long time and has seen a lot of different systems.  Not only that, but anything would have been an improvement over the guy he replaced.  I think Stefanski is going to do well there.

Unfortunately he may have broken the Browns curse

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

Don't you like the Browns?  I don't mind them.  They are in the AFC, so we seldom play them, and they have a pretty good group of fans here on FF.

I've said in the past but until the Vikings win a Super Bowl I root hard against teams that have never won one either. I don't like Lebron either and every time I think of Cleveland his big dumb face pops into my head.

4 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Homer Pick - Colts vs Packers 

Otherwise - Giants vs Bills (side note Giants best Buccaneers to make it) 

I would love to see the ‘talking heads’ head’s explode with Daniel Jones getting to the SB especially against Tom Brady 

You beat me to it. Great choices.

1 minute ago, TENINCH said:

I've said in the past but until the Vikings win a Super Bowl I root hard against teams that have never won one either. I don't like Lebron either and every time I think of Cleveland his big dumb face pops into my head.

I'm actually hoping every fan base gets the thrill of winning one eventually.  Like you, I would prefer that we aren't the last ones to do that.  Sometimes it seems like we might be though.  I'm also with you on LeBron.  The knucklehead is strong in that guy.

2 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

In the spirit of this, I'm trying to think of the most entertaining possible Browns matchup. All would be great, no doubt. Browns/Cardinals for Baker vs Kyler, two former 1st overall picks and Sooners QBs? 

Baker v Kliff for all the marbles.

Baker hates that guy.