SuperbOwl matchup YOU want

BillSabre

Obviously most people will pick “their” team and one to face. Just wanna get everybody’s take on what game they’d like to watch for the chip. This isn’t a, my team matches up with this team best so I choose them, thread either. Just want to know what game you’d like to watch when the time comes. 

I personally would love to watch the Bills and Packers in the Bowl. From duking it out in the best fans contest to actually playing for it all would be cool. 

Edited by BillSabre

Chiefs vs Rams would be my pick. The best offense vs the most all-rounded team, and two of the brightest offensive minded coaches. The discrepancy at QBs is somewhat negated by LAR having a defense that is close to impossible to pass on. If Mahomes lit that defense up, then I would give up watching football until he retires. 

Chiefs vs Saints would be my second pick for similar reason, but these are probably #1 and #2 on everyone's rankings

An outside pick.....

Giants vs Browns. Can you imagine...

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Chiefs vs Rams would be my pick. The best offense vs the most all-rounded team, and two of the brightest offensive minded coaches. The discrepancy at QBs is somewhat negated by LAR having a defense that is close to impossible to pass on. If Mahomes lit that defense up, then I would give up watching football until he retires. 

Chiefs vs Saints would be my second pick for similar reason, but these are probably #1 and #2 on everyone's rankings

An outside pick.....

Giants vs Browns. Can you imagine...

Chiefs vs Rams because all I have to say is 54-51. Best MNF game EVER!!! 

• Like 2

Packers v Bills would be a fun watch.

The Chiefs have now replaced the Patriots as my “anyone but them!” selection, and they’ll probably remain there for the next decade or so. So yeah, as long as the matchup doesn’t feature the KC, I don’t really care who is in the Super Bowl.

• Like 1