SuperbOwl matchup YOU want

BillSabre

11 hours ago, aceinthehouse said:

I truly want to see K.C. Chiefs vs Washington Football Team.

The storylines from that matchup, would be endless.

1)One currently Native American team name vs, the other previously that changed name.

2)P. Mahommes faces previous mentor Alex Smith. (Who almost died from his leg injury & near amputation)

3)Ron Rivera recovering from cancer & coaching his 2nd Superbowl & Andy Reid trying to go back-to-back in winning it.

4)Washington CB Kendell Fuller back in the Superbowl, but playing for Washington this time.

I'm sure I'm missing other storylines from this matchup, but you get the jist of it.

I know we got to make the Playoffs for this to even become a distant possibility.

But I would love to see it. 

They both feature red uniforms.

With many missed kicks with game on the line and a overall spiraling down as a team, I would love to see us rebound and play the Steelers this year.  It's in Tampa - the same stadium as our last SB game.  Although my heart couldn't take losing to them again.

Other than Steelers,

Cards vs Bills Rematch would be fun

For non conventional

Raiders vs WFT (seems like a retro matchup, but could be pretty good)

Otherwise

Titans vs Vikings

(This counts for this year)

Edited by Zalixar

unlikely obviously, but titans vs bucs. it'd be fun to punk tom brady in the playoffs in consecutive years (plus vrabel winning his first ring as a coach over brady would be fun too).

bills vs cardinals rematch would be a lot of fun, i think, but also unlikely (more so for the cards than the bills, imo).

of the "likely" matchups i'd probably like chiefs vs. saints