SuperbOwl matchup YOU want

BillSabre

4 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Browns vs Rams would be my pick. The best offense vs the most all-rounded team, and two of the brightest offensive minded coaches. The discrepancy at QBs is somewhat negated by LAR having a defense that is close to impossible to pass on. If Baker lit that defense up, then I would give up watching football until he retires. 

Browns vs Saints would be my second pick for similar reason, but these are probably #1 and #2 on everyone's rankings

An outside pick.....

Giants vs Browns. Can you imagine...

3 hours ago, stl4life07 said:

Browns vs Rams because all I have to say is 54-51. Browns 4 EVER!!! 

3 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Saints v Browns...but the problem is too good of a game. So...take my team out of the scenario...I’d go Browns v Seahawks. Mayfield-Wilson would be nice

3 hours ago, Neumatic said:

Homer pick: Browns vs Packers, get some payback for every time they've played.

None homer: Browns vs Packers would probably be the most entertaining. 

Perhaps the Saints if Brees comes back. Would also like to see the Browns get a Super Bowl win.

3 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

If the Rams end up being out of it I'll be backing the Browns and then Bills.

On the NFC side, I couldn't root for the Seahawks, NFCE, Saints, Cardinals, Packers or Bucs - if the Vikings could sneak in that'd be cool.

Vikings vs Browns

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Both defenses much better now though

2 hours ago, notthatbluestuff said:

Browns vs Giants personally (I think the Browns would have a great chance at winning).

Leaving fandom out - Browns vs Saints would be fun. 

1 hour ago, August4th said:

Homer pick: Browns vs Rams

non-homer pick: CLE vs GB

1 hour ago, ronjon1990 said:

CLE v GB.

The first unattended Superbowl. 

1 hour ago, Cheesehead430 said:

CLE v. GB

Mayfield V. Rogers

Baby Goat v. Goat

1a MVP V. 1b MVP

Homer and Non-Homer Pick

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Best pure matchup: Packers and Browns

Matchup I want: Seahawks vs. Browns

Most likely: Saints vs. Browns

51 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

Rams vs. Browns.

That's it. That's the only acceptable answer.

29 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

gonna leave the Packers out.

I would say Browns vs Cardinals rematch

23 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

Packers v Browns would be a fun watch.

The Chiefs have now replaced the Patriots as my “anyone but them!” selection, and they’ll probably remain there for the next decade or so. So yeah, as long as the matchup doesn’t feature the KC, I don’t really care who is in the Super Bowl.

All solid choices, guys. Keep up the good work. I'll add that Browns-Buccaneers could be fun.

Edited by NudeTayne
Browns 52-3
  • Like 11

I NEED a Bills Chiefs AFCCG. Easily the best potential for a fun Chiefs playoff game in terms of lighting up the scoreboard.

I’ll say Bills vs Packers. Would be hella fun.

Also excited to watch my Lake Erie brethren, the Browns in the playoffs. I hope Buffalo doesn’t face them unless it’s the AFCCG because i want to see both win.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I've decided I'm going for Buffalo this post-season. It's time, the 90s are over and the Patriots dynasty is seemingly over, so we should get to see upstate NY get the job done. 

Bills/NFCE team Super Bowl, to avenge Thurman Thomas.

I was going to say Bills/Giants, but you beat me to the punch

Bills/Cards would be a nice rematch, although it shockingly seems like the Cards are about a coinflip to even make the playoffs

Bills/Seahawks are another matchup I would like

If I can't pick the Bills, I want to see the Ravens succeed and for Lamar to get his. Ravens/Cardinals would be a super fun story of Lamar/Kyler

But honestly, give me the Bills and I'm not going to be picky about who we face

26 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I NEED a Bills Chiefs AFCCG. Easily the best potential for a fun Chiefs playoff game in terms of lighting up the scoreboard.

I’ll say Bills vs Packers. Would be hella fun.

Also excited to watch my Lake Erie brethren, the Browns in the playoffs. I hope Buffalo doesn’t face them unless it’s the AFCCG because i want to see both win.

The only downside to Bills/Chiefs is if we have another bad weather game that limits these offenses

But I agree, these offenses would be fun to watch, and I'm sad we didn't get a good showing the first time around

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

The only downside to Bills/Chiefs is if we have another bad weather game that limits these offenses

But I agree, these offenses would be fun to watch, and I'm sad we didn't get a good showing the first time around

Stupid *** Monday night (@5pm) Rain game. Also our defense was battered and couldn’t stop the run to save our lives 

I truly want to see K.C. Chiefs vs Washington Football Team.

The storylines from that matchup, would be endless.

1)One currently Native American team name vs, the other previously that changed name.

2)P. Mahommes faces previous mentor Alex Smith. (Who almost died from his leg injury & near amputation)

3)Ron Rivera recovering from cancer & coaching his 2nd Superbowl & Andy Reid trying to go back-to-back in winning it.

4)Washington CB Kendell Fuller back in the Superbowl, but playing for Washington this time.

I'm sure I'm missing other storylines from this matchup, but you get the jist of it.

I know we got to make the Playoffs for this to even become a distant possibility.

But I would love to see it. 

Edited by aceinthehouse
  • Like 1

Non-Raider Teams I’d like to see appear in the Super Bowl:

AFC:

1. Titans

2. Bills

3. Dolphins

NFC:

1. Buccaneers

2. Packers

3. Football Team (Alex Smith/Rivera would be a real feel good story, movie stuff)

4. Seahawks

Super Bowl Matchups I’d like:

No Specific Order:

Packers vs Bills (this would probably be the funnest)

Buccaneers vs Titans (Vrabel vs Tom, two pretty likable teams, and two likable QBs)

Buccaneers vs Chiefs (ONLY if Bucs win!, this one would be a lot of fun)

Packers vs Chiefs (ONLY if Packers win!, this would also be a lot of fun)

Dolphins vs Seahawks (Russ/Tua very similar QBs, would be a fun game). 

I really don’t want to see the Chiefs win again. I was ok with them winning last year cause who’s not ok with good ol Andy Reid getting a ring? Same with Peyton on Denver. But no one outside of Chief fans wants to see them win anymore Super Bowls. 

Edited by BayRaider