NBA GDT | '20-'21 | KD returns to GS tonight!

11sanchez11

Zion is becoming scarier and scarier

Mans had 7 assists in 21 mins tonight, after consistently hitting high assist totals (especially relative to his previous performance) in the past 6 or 7 games

He's playmaking and it's doubling up as helping make him more efficient since he's passing to the open man when defenses form a wall at the rim, and with his GOAT touch at the rim he's still shooting a cool >60% in this time as well

• Like 2

It’s Harden, so I’m sure what he did forcing a trade this year will end his streak of 1st team all NBAs, but the dude still deserves it. He’s about to be the first player to ever sand which assist titles around 3 scoring titles. He’s averaging 24 points 7 rebounds and 11 assists per game shooting some of his best percentages of his career. 

1st team all nba has to be 2 of Curry, Lillard, Harden, and Luka right? And Harden has a better record than curry and Luka. 

we could talk about defense but when he’s being compared to Lillard, Luka and curry it’s not like defense sways anyone. 

there’s also Beal but his team is so bad. 

edit: I forgot about Mitchell. He could definitely get into the 1st team discussion 

Edited by Pastor Dillon

20 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

True or false, Steph Curry has been the most impressive player in the league thus far? 

@Troy Brown Should I start to worry and predict the Celtics to miss the playoffs or what? You guys are mediocre as it gets! Kemba Walker looking awfully washed up right now.

Where is Mitchell on the MVP rankings? 

I doubt Mitchell is in the running for MVP. He’s the leading scorer on the best team but i don’t think there is enough of a consensus that he’s the best player on the best team. Steve Nash wasn’t the leading scorer for the Suns but got the best player vote. 

now I personally think Mitchell is the bet payer on the jazz but to win MVP out of nowhere, you have to put up eye popping stats. 

27 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

It’s Harden, so I’m sure what he did forcing a trade this year will end his streak of 1st team all NBAs, but the dude still deserves it. He’s about to be the first player to ever sand which assist titles around 3 scoring titles. He’s averaging 24 points 7 rebounds and 11 assists per game shooting some of his best percentages of his career. 

1st team all nba has to be 2 of Curry, Lillard, Harden, and Luka right? And Harden has a better record than curry and Luka. 

we could talk about defense but when he’s being compared to Lillard, Luka and curry it’s not like defense sways anyone. 

there’s also Beal but his team is so bad. 

edit: I forgot about Mitchell. He could definitely get into the 1st team discussion 

Harden shouldn't get 1st team over Curry, I'm sorry. He's playing with better talent and without KD, they are losing damn near every single time. Curry is carrying a team that barely has NBA level players on the bench and with limited spacing. 

Luka/Lillard/Harden/Brown can battle it out for the other slot. 

26 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I doubt Mitchell is in the running for MVP. He’s the leading scorer on the best team but i don’t think there is enough of a consensus that he’s the best player on the best team. Steve Nash wasn’t the leading scorer for the Suns but got the best player vote. 

now I personally think Mitchell is the bet payer on the jazz but to win MVP out of nowhere, you have to put up eye popping stats. 

I'm not saying Mitchell is MVP over LeBron/Embiid/etc, just asking where he is on the list? The Jazz have the best record in the league and are straight steamrolling opponents. That always matters in the MVP voting. He started out terribly but has been shooting the crap out of the ball ever since.