Ever Had a Massage?

JPPT1974

i was getting massages every other week from this chick i worked with but then it turned in to hour long sessions of her saying the most ridiculous ****. the last time i was there i was talking about about hip pain and then she was like yeah a large amount of people are experiencing this because the poles are about to switch. i was like oh cool aight. and then she started talking about how she's got a side hustle where she cleans houses of people that died, but she was considering quitting because ghosts kept sexually harassing her lmao. then i used her bathroom and she had these wild aphorisms or whatever you call like positive self-messages all on her mirror. i got creeped out thinking she was gonna ****in put a hex on me or some **** so i haven't gone in a minute. 

• Like 5

I love a good massage. Best I had was at a resort in Mexico - had a hydrotherapy session where they basically flipped us in hot/cold water, then a deep tissue massage. After the massage, they had a "stretch expert" pull and bend our legs and arms - I never felt better in my entire life, it's how Gumby must feel every day.

I have this horrible knot in my shoulder, it's sitting right on top of my torn rotator cuff - getting someone to grind that bad boy down with their elbow and bad intentions is basically a spiritual experience at this point.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

I love a good massage. Best I had was at a resort in Mexico - had a hydrotherapy session where they basically flipped us in hot/cold water, then a deep tissue massage. After the massage, they had a "stretch expert" pull and bend our legs and arms - I never felt better in my entire life, it's how Gumby must feel every day.

I've had some great massages in Mexico 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I have so many knots in my back. I've had the deep tissue massages and they're great but always left a lot of pain, once they tightened up again. I had an acupressure massage and it was legit the BEST. Other than one rather large knot (have had for over 20 years), all were gone and I had no pain afterwards. I'm definitely getting another one, once this lame pandemedic is over.