Week 15 Games

Leader

5 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

So Rams beat the Seahawks next week and the Vikings beat the Saints, are we the #1 seed before we ever take the field Sunday Night?

To answer my question, no. I playoff machined it. If the Rams, Saints, Packers and Seahawks are all 11-5, the Rams are the #1 seed.

So really this loss did nothing for us.

• Like 2

Andy Herman - 

The Seahawks barely beat the Footballers

The Rams lost to the Jets

The Bucs barely beat the Falcons

The Cardinals are currently tied with the Eagles

Winning is hard. Don’t be upset when you get tough wins over teams like the Panthers.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

To answer my question, no. I playoff machined it. If the Rams, Saints, Packers and Seahawks are all 11-5, the Rams are the #1 seed.

GB can clinch it next week though if the Rams beat Seattle and GB beats Tennessee - in addition to the Saints losing their game today

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

What it does is possibly make the TN game relevant. If KC holds, we get a Rams W and then clinch next week with a W.

5 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

In fairness, we probably would have said the same thing about CIN a year ago, but Burrow seemed fine up until the injury.

Yeah, but Burrows was from Ohio....NY on the other hand has become the new place you go for your career to die....

Edited by 40Year Pack Fan