2018 NFL Draft Prospects - picks and draft board pg 1

WizardHawk

2 hours ago, romo2bryant said:

Remove RB and go WR. 

The only RB on the roster come off season is Zeke. Will have to find somebody regardless. But, agree WR is going to need a look, but since they have more bodies there, RB takes priority.

I'm hoping Noah Brown gets to see more reps at some point. Dallas needs to start seeing if they have anything with him. Switzer too. Don't like the lack of involvement from him...given his ST plunders though, I get it. 

I can see Rod Smith sticking around another season and becoming the primary backup to Zeke. That being said, as the old cliché goes, RB's are a dime a dozen. Don't need to spend higher draft capital on one.

Now, Where I would spend the draft capitol is WR. I would move on from Dez and TWill. I think the 2 are more of a hindrance to Dak than anything else now.

WR, MLB, Swing Tackle, NT, DE are my primary target zones this offseason. As it stands right now, we are looking at a top 10 maybe top 15 draft pick, so ill be looking at the top WR's to see who I like.

31 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

I can see Rod Smith sticking around another season and becoming the primary backup to Zeke. That being said, as the old cliché goes, RB's are a dime a dozen. Don't need to spend higher draft capital on one.

Now, Where I would spend the draft capitol is WR. I would move on from Dez and TWill. I think the 2 are more of a hindrance to Dak than anything else now.

WR, MLB, Swing Tackle, NT, DE are my primary target zones this offseason. As it stands right now, we are looking at a top 10 maybe top 15 draft pick, so ill be looking at the top WR's to see who I like.

I could see Smith sticking as well. Decent 3rd option and can play ST.  Wouldn't go top 3 rds with RB most likely, but right guy falls, I'm not hesitating. 

1 hour ago, textaz03 said:

I don't think they cut Dez and create another glaring hole in this team, and T-Will costs $2.5M to release this offseason. I would look into adding a legit deep threat via the draft though.

LOL...

Your score is: 19756 (GRADE: A-) 

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 30 (MINN): Courtland Sutton, WR, Southern Methodist (B+)
Round 2 Pick 17: Roquan Smith, ILB, Georgia (A)
Round 2 Pick 27 (CAR): Chukwuma Okorafor, OT, Western Michigan (A+)
Round 2 Pick 30 (MINN): Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa (A+)
Round 3 Pick 26 (LAR): Hayden Hurst, TE, South Carolina (A+)
Round 3 Pick 27 (CAR): Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, OLB, Oklahoma (A)
Round 4 Pick 17: Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 26 (LAR): Greg Gaines, DT, Washington (A+)
Round 5 Pick 26 (LAR): Sony Michel, RB, Georgia (A-)
Round 6 Pick 17: Tyrone Crowder, OG, Clemson (A+)
Round 7 Pick 17: Akrum Wadley, RB, Iowa (A-)

17 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

What if it's Barkley to our pick?

If Dallas is in position to draft Barkley, things have gone way worse than what they are now. I don't see it getting to that point or close to it. If it did, I'm looking for a trade partner. despite how much I love his game. . 

12 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

LOL...

Your score is: 19756 (GRADE: A-) 

Your Picks:
Round 1 Pick 30 (MINN): Courtland Sutton, WR, Southern Methodist (B+)
Round 2 Pick 17: Roquan Smith, ILB, Georgia (A)
Round 2 Pick 27 (CAR): Chukwuma Okorafor, OT, Western Michigan (A+)
Round 2 Pick 30 (MINN): Josh Jackson, CB, Iowa (A+)
Round 3 Pick 26 (LAR): Hayden Hurst, TE, South Carolina (A+)
Round 3 Pick 27 (CAR): Ogbonnia Okoronkwo, OLB, Oklahoma (A)
Round 4 Pick 17: Mason Rudolph, QB, Oklahoma State (A+)
Round 4 Pick 26 (LAR): Greg Gaines, DT, Washington (A+)
Round 5 Pick 26 (LAR): Sony Michel, RB, Georgia (A-)
Round 6 Pick 17: Tyrone Crowder, OG, Clemson (A+)
Round 7 Pick 17: Akrum Wadley, RB, Iowa (A-)

ill-be-in-my-bunk.jpg

10 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

If Dallas is in position to draft Barkley, things have gone way worse than what they are now. I don't see it getting to that point or close to it. If it did, I'm looking for a trade partner. despite how much I love his game. . 

Well I meant with us at I think 17 right now.

1 hour ago, CAPJ said:

Anyone have any insight on Tavarus McFadden from FSU?

During the summer he was being hyped as a top 15 pick but seems to have fallen down the draft boards.

If we actually go for DB it better be someone unbelievable falling to us. 

Archived