2018 NFL Draft Prospects - picks and draft board pg 1

WizardHawk

I dont often have time to watch entite.college games, as theres just too many. But after watching Dungey's 3 Td performance in leading Syracuse over Clemson, I wanted to see Dungey closely again. I finally got around to watching their matchup last week against Miami. A four int stinker? Ouch.

Still, think theres something to this Dungey. Beat up, bad throws, poor receiver play, pick after pick, thd guy still stood up tall and kept trying to deliver a good ball. Hes got guts, and an arm, and the ball - even when he misfires - is out on time consistently. Starting to be a quiet little potential draft sleeper in the next year if he comes out...believe he still has another year of eligibility if he wants it.

55 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Walter football reporting that Malik Jefferson doesn't like football...?

I'd question their sources, tbh. Seem to remember them reporting something like this before on another player(s) and it not being accurate. 

I would like to see the Cowboys go after  Josey Jewell (LB) IOWA - a very instinctive player, high character player, can step in right away  to become Lee's back up the Cowboys need good quality depth on this team another sleeper to watch is Sione Teahema (LB)South east Louisiana - this kid can rush the QB off the edge and is good covering TE's  @ 6-4" 245lbs. 4.70 speed  here's a good candidate to replace Wilber next year when he becomes a free agent. Both these players can make a lot of tackles , yes I mean they can tackle.

39 minutes ago, cowboysdreamer said:

I would like to see the Cowboys go after  Josey Jewell (LB) IOWA - a very instinctive player, high character player, can step in right away  to become Lee's back up the Cowboys need good quality depth on this team another sleeper to watch is Sione Teahema (LB)South east Louisiana - this kid can rush the QB off the edge and is good covering TE's  @ 6-4" 245lbs. 4.70 speed  here's a good candidate to replace Wilber next year when he becomes a free agent. Both these players can make a lot of tackles , yes I mean they can tackle.

Jewell would be a terrific pickup and someone I can definitely see filling Lee's shoes down the road. 

13 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

Jewell isn't really known for being "fast" though, is he?

Like Desmond King, this is probably going to hurt Jewell's draft stock. Like King, I believe Jewell is fast enough. What he's missing in speed he makes up for with instincts, smarts, and tenacity.  

Archived