2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, reddevil said:

No one was jumping ship. And I for one am still upset about losing Hudson. Couldn’t care less about Brown and think moving on from Jackson and essentially replacing him with Good is the right call. Really pleased about Good coming back.

But we have still lost arguably our most consistent player for the last however long. I hope James can be the guy, but that’s a massive unknown. And I just didn’t see any need for it when we don’t save any money. Hudson will be better than anyone we draft in the 3rd round.

And if it was the case that he wanted out, then there’s questions to be answered about that too. 

So no, I don’t feel the same gleeful abandon that has appeared since the news that we traded one of our best players instead of cutting him. But that doesn’t mean I’m jumping ship!

No one was jumping ship? Are you sure about that? It was only less than 24 hours ago

5 minutes ago, reddevil said:

No one was jumping ship. And I for one am still upset about losing Hudson. Couldn’t care less about Brown and think moving on from Jackson and essentially replacing him with Good is the right call. Really pleased about Good coming back.

But we have still lost arguably our most consistent player for the last however long. I hope James can be the guy, but that’s a massive unknown. And I just didn’t see any need for it when we don’t save any money. Hudson will be better than anyone we draft in the 3rd round.

And if it was the case that he wanted out, then there’s questions to be answered about that too. 

So no, I don’t feel the same gleeful abandon that has appeared since the news that we traded one of our best players instead of cutting him. But that doesn’t mean I’m jumping ship!

Agreed not sure anyone would have been happy trading Hudson for a 3rd before FA started. 

8 minutes ago, Geezy said:

Hooker, Boston and Ricardo Allen all have experience playing the Single high

I like how Ricardo Allen looks on the field but my issue is that he has a combination of negatives to both tre Boston and Malik Hooker.

He has tre Boston's age and Malik hooker's proness to injury