2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

6 minutes ago, reddevil said:

Give it a rest with this. It will become tiring if you say this each and every time there’s a positive spin on a move the raiders make.

You’ve made some reasoned and compelling arguments so stick with that. 

When I stick with reasoned and articulated arguments that aren't emotional knee Jerk reactions I'm called a homer so now I'm put it on notice that that can happen to others also. But I got you. You also have made really well articulated points and I definitely understand your point of you even when I don't agree. Respect

37 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Trusting rookie offensive linemen at 2 spots in a year that we have to make the playoffs? Good job Gruden.

were resigning Good, and i feel James is gonna start at OC and well get a RT in the draft. 

1 hour ago, Jerry said:

We're going to end up getting a crappy coach with a crappy coaching crew that cuts a bunch of players and then we rebuild for another 3 years.  If it doesn't work out then we cut players and coaches again and start over again.  I'd rather just wait than doing what we've been doing for 20 years.  Tired of the constant turnover.  Obviously it doesn't work.

I don't think the cutting bad coaches when they are not producing is the problem, it's selecting the right coaches to begin with. I get your point but it's a bit like saying most of our recent 1st round picks have been busts so why keep making picks in the 1st round.

1 hour ago, Jeremy408 said:

I'm telling you guys if you mention stuff like this you're automatically homer. It can't be that this is possible.

They had a chance to develop both those guys on the actual field and decided not to for some reason. Gruden irks me cause one minute it look like a legit rebuild and than next minute it look like quick fixes instead. Witten taking Foster Moreau snaps was inexplicable. We was down to like our 5th wr and edwards still couldn't get meaningful snaps. It's crazy.