2021 Free Agency

Humble_Beast

1 hour ago, jimkelly02 said:

You mean like all the Safeties that were franchised and a bunch of the ones who weren’t but got paid in FA?  Yeah you can definitely find good safeties in rounds 2-4.

Definitely. I am just very high on Moehrig, but I understand if they wait.

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

People seem to be so high on Maxx around here. Did they not see how brutal he was last season? I'm taking Ferrell over him as a full-time DE for sure. I hope Crosby can rebound with his new found soberness, but he was so piss poor other than the occasional pass-rush down last season. He should strictly be a rotational DE at this point.

He was injured and a lot of people think him crashing inside was by design.

44 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

but if you were to stack our 5 best defenders against other teams top 5 defenders, our talent level is low. Give me Parsons all day, I'll even consider a small trade up if he is there past 10. Collins also has elite potential, Kwit can always move to SLB. JOK best position might be SS, so I don't think he will be a good fit. 

I disagree, he can run and cover better than the other two and it's not close. I think he's the best fit as a "gus bradley linebacker".

• Like 1

I’m still all in on JOK. Having Abram  and our current LBs wouldn’t stop me from drafting him. I think you can put him in at SLB and keep him on the field on every down, in the slot - wherever. He’s dynamic, aggressive, fast and a playmaker. Everything we have lacked for an age. The definition of a modern defender to play against modern offenses 

You pick him and you move the other players around to make space. If that means Abram or Morrow’s roles are reduced, then so be it. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

you think Littleton could slide to MLB and Kwit at SLB? Littleton played inside on the Rams. 

As long as we put good players on the field we can make it work. We play a lot of nickel so the designations wouldn’t matter as much at that point.

12 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I’ll bring Joseph back in a heartbeat. I think he is at the very least a serviceable single high free safety.

Ive always thought that we used him wrong even before Paul Gunther. They basically put them out so much strong safety because of how hard he heads when really he should’ve probably been playing free safety because of his size and range. I wouldn’t mind bringing him back at all.

Edited by Jeremy408
  • Like 1