The Good, the Bad, the Gruden vs the Chargers

ronjon1990

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Mariota was exceptional. He had 1 bad throw to Agholor and that Zay Jones pick wasn't pretty, but besides that he threw lasers and was a huge playmaker running. I said in the other thread I'd start him next week.

I liked Mariota as well but you forgot the Casey Hayward int he should of have 

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Our run D looked very good tonight sans that big run late. Our pass-rush and pass coverage on the other hand.... holy hell.

Mullen was our worst player tonight.

Was to be expected Our Run D would look against LAC. We struggle only against speed backs. I would expect us to do well against Miami next week as well. 

I just hope Hunter Renfrow recovers from that nasty hit to the head. Obviously disappointed in how the game came out, but that's the take away. Finish this year healthy and let's come back next year and compete. The good would be Mariota coming in and playing with a spark. The bad is the throw to Zay Jones a little behind that got picked, and the bomb deep that Casey Heyward almost picked. The Ugly is that hit to Renfrow's head and our playoff chances disappearing.

Just now, BayRaider said:

Was to be expected Our Run D would look against LAC. We struggle only against speed backs. I would expect us to do well against Miami next week as well. 

I thought our tackling was improved too. Ekler is no joke though. Who knows if he's 100% but he's one hell of a back and holding him to 60 yards (that 27 yard run late sucked) is impressive.