Week 15 Sunday Gameday Thread

Sad People

I'm not trying to be that guy. Im happy nfl is letting players celebrate. But players shouldn't be allowed to come off bench to celebrate. It probably won't be an issue until a bench player gets into it with an opposing team. But seems crazy guys can come off the bench and run into the endzone to celebrate. We going to have 30 guys dance routines soon. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Yeah and I’m tired of conservative white americas suspicious nonsense shade throwing at my boy Lamar. This is the NFL a 6’4 receiver needs to go up an get it in the red zone

Yeah man, guys a lightning rod for ignorant disrespect 

Can we not go there? We have very specific rules here, please do your best to maintain them.

- ET

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Wow. What a way to race bait and make this some weird race issue. This should NOT be tolerated on this forum and has no place on this forum.

And you do realize like 90% of NFL Fans think Mahomes is the #1 QB in the NFL right? And Wilson is basically a coin flip with Rodgers at #2 for fans.

ehh.. You sound like someone who isn't familiar with rural America

There are many, many people who view an NFL player who looks like Mahomes or Russ differently than a QB who looks like Lamar or Kyler

That's not to take away from their personal identity in any way.. but I'm talking about the way a lot of people look at them