GDT: SNF Tennessee Titans @ Green Bay Packers

ttitansfan4life

3 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Snow game on Christmas week for the division and a colts loss. I literally got everything I wanted and more for Christmas. Let’s finish this.

I'm super bummed because I came back to Wisconsin for the holidays and I was ready to pay any amount to be at this game. But I'm still pumped

I love that the colts lost and we can win the division tonight but the other side is, had they won and we also did our part we could have been the 3 or 2 seed. Right now it looks like the highest seed we can get is the 4 seed playing most likely a really hot Ravens team. Probably the toughest team to play in the first round not having a true home field advantage. Either way lets win tonight and get in the Playoffs.  

4 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Meme Reaction GIF

This gif is the best I can’t stop laughing. Little jokey statement me and the boys used to say on my high school football team. Maybe I should say, LACE EM UP?! But seriously, the packers d better strap up them helmets tight, cause they might be catching some old fashioned cold weather banging tonight.

• Like 1

Just now, lovetitans said:

I was about to say I'm a little worried about that. I'm not worried about Henry but Davis and Brown have had trouble with drops and fumbles in recent weeks.

yeah, i think we might start slow on offense while the players get the hang of things. might be up to the defense to hold the floodgates for a bit.