Defense Discussion [2017]

CentralFC

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyThing said:

My bro @show_case29 led the league in INTs last year and now my lil bro @micah_hyde is on pace to do the same!!! Keep ballin!!!

Guess the fans are not the only ones who notice ex-Packer defenders performing well.

What is the point of this statement lol

2 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

You ever have a happy thought fb?

Sure, I love what Aaron Jones is doing right now. Jahru Evans has been a great pick up. Blake Martinez is playing well. That's pretty much it at this point...i will get back to you.

Just now, packfanfb said:

Sure, I love what Aaron Jones is doing right now. Jahru Evans has been a great pick up. Blake Martinez is playing well. That's pretty much it at this point...i will get back to you.

I totally forgot Jahri Evans was a thing.

Our OL depth was a lot better than I thought. Kenny Clark is quite good. Kevin King looks like a hit.

Dom is gonna retire imo. 

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

That INTs mean everything?  I don't know.

It's like he was saying oh NFL players know we screwed up too. That's not what Mike said at all. Not that he wouldn't want both them back. We all do. Nobody raised, hardly anybody, raised a stink when either left. In fact them being brought back at the time would have caused more anger than it did when both walked. But they played well so we have to complain about it 5 times a week.

8 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I wish i believed this, but **** Lebeau over in Tennessee being 80. 

It's time. It's obvious IMO the players just don't connect with what he's selling anymore. He tries I think but they just don't.

15 minutes ago, TransientTexan said:

xD says the guy with internet anonymity... I have zero problem speaking my thoughts in person. but it is funny that you think courage or lack thereof impacts the validity of an argument. 

You haven't yet made an argument. Just bluster.

8 minutes ago, th87 said:

You haven't yet made an argument. Just bluster.

As usual, more projection. I’ve made plenty of arguments. In fact many of the same arguments over and over again. Yet people still neglect to support their arguments with a proper frame of reference, which is a pretty simple ask. They just re-emerge after a while with the same incomplete anecdotes. 

Archived