Defense Discussion [2017]

CentralFC

I know it is just college but it would be interesting if MM canned Capers and stole Jim Leonard away from Cryst in Madison.  I watched Wisconsin's defense shut down an Iowa team to less than 70 yards of offense after the Hawkeyes scored over 50 points on Ohio State the week before.

The Badgers schedule has been an embarrassment and the 10-0 record is a sham. They have a decent defense and a nice running game which means Wisconsin can beat you playing one style of football and that's it. It won't hold up against the great teams in a playoff game. Hell, all you have to do is wait until Wisconsin plays in the Big Ten championship. They will be blown out like they have always been before getting a close but decent win in a bowl game against a mid-tier team like Washington State. If they win a college football playoff game I will delete my account.

16 minutes ago, SassyFascistAlphaGuy said:

The Badgers schedule has been an embarrassment and the 10-0 record is a sham. They have a decent defense and a nice running game which means Wisconsin can beat you playing one style of football and that's it. It won't hold up against the great teams in a playoff game. Hell, all you have to do is wait until Wisconsin plays in the Big Ten championship. They will be blown out like they have always been before getting a close but decent win in a bowl game against a mid-tier team like Washington State. If they win a college football playoff game I will delete my account.

No chance they can beat a top three team. Then again I don't trust any of these teams anymore

1 hour ago, SassyFascistAlphaGuy said:

I wasn't talking about that team - just the way Jim Leonard can get those kids to play like they do and how a defensive coach like him could do wonders for the Packers.

6 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

What do you mean?  John Elway is the best GM in football. 

I hate John elway. He ruined Tebow for me. He's a POS who's going to hell. Tebow would have a ring instead of Forehead. It would be the best thing ever

Archived