Bears vs. Jags - GDT

CBears019

The way that ball looked in the air, I wonder if he was trying to throw out of bounds and didnt have a good grip, bc that was an awful, awful decision for a QB, that doesnt make those kinds of decisions.  Say what you want about Tru, but there is a reason he is just about 2:1 on his career.  

Hopefully Roquan is ok.

Just now, Superman(DH23) said:

The way that ball looked in the air, I wonder if he was trying to throw out of bounds and didnt have a good grip, bc that was an awful, awful decision for a QB, that doesnt make those kinds of decisions.  Say what you want about Tru, but there is a reason he is just about 2:1 on his career.  

Hopefully Roquan is ok.

Mitch doesn't make those kind of decisions.....lol 

1 minute ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Hopefully Roquan is ok.

If he was going to throw it away then he had Mooney in the flat to do that.

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

If he was going to throw it away then he had Mooney in the flat to do that.

Mooney was in the endzone in front of Robinson.  Wims was behind Robinson.  I think he was trying to throw it out the back of the end zone just based on how that ball was fluttering.  I mean it looked like a hail mary for crying out loud.

1 minute ago, Superman(DH23) said:

He doesnt.  People want to act like he does that all the time.  Tell me the last time you recall Mitch making a decision that bad. 

HE JUST DID!! Why the hell does it matter when? He went back to the sideline and hung his head. Nick Foles had to go talk with him. 

I'm sure it was about the ball slipping out of his hands though. 

3 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

He doesnt.  People want to act like he does that all the time.  Tell me the last time you recall Mitch making a decision that bad. 

He did the same thing last week against the Vikings in the end zone for a INT lol

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Mooney was in the endzone in front of Robinson.  Wims was behind Robinson.  I think he was trying to throw it out the back of the end zone just based on how that ball was fluttering.  I mean it looked like a hail mary for crying out loud.

vZC5pVs.png