Raiders v. Dolphins GDT.

Totty

Our D was bound to revert back to what they are, they have played good for one half in many games this year. Now Miami has all the momentum. 

Our Offense needs to step up and start scoring every drive. Gruden needs to be aggressive, and sustain drives, and get TD’s. And Carr needs to take chances if need be. 

And run Jacobs up the middle. It’s working. 

1 minute ago, RaiderX said:

Last year people were complaining they were running him out too much now hes getting too much rest? 

I think its opposite. We haven't used booker enough. The problem is we use jacobs alot on unsuccessful runs. Way to much on unsuccessful runs. 

3 minutes ago, RaiderX said:

Last year people were complaining they were running him out too much now hes getting too much rest? 

Rest is fine, but Jacobs spends a lot of time on the sideline. That I think he should be in. Gruden hasn't found that happy middle. 

I am also not one of those people who were complaing about his touches last year. Run his *** and run him some more. 

Booker is not on Jacobs level.