Week 16 GDT

Blackstar12

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I like Hurts but to say that he's light years ahead of Lamar Jackson is a reach. But @ronjon1990 and @BayRaider regularly have some of the worst takes on the Raiders board so this is to be expected. 

Says the guy who tried to use Hurts' completion % as proof of something.....despite it not being particularly far off from Jackson's first 3, who was playing worse opponents, had a better team, and still couldn't muster as many TDs in like 1/2 of a season. 

Yeah, dude, your takes are as bad as your research skills. And it got totally exposed in pretty embarrassing fashion, which happened before you got flat out called out for saying someone was calling Carr a franchise guy, which he didn't. 

Methinks you should take that humble pie and go back to the drawing board.

Edited by ronjon1990

2 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Eagles teetering between a divisional title matchup in week 17 and a top 5?!? draft slot.

What are Eagles fans rooting for?

The only way they win in the playoffs is 45-42 and that's not happening.

I'd rather lose a shootout today with Hurts showing lots of promise.

I don't need to see Goodwin, Evans, Mr Big Chest, and Gronk against this secondary.

I'd also like the better pick.

Just now, SkippyX said:

You know that someone has to perform the duties of a GM even if they don't have the title, right?

Lol yeah, their interim GM has enough power already to tell the HC (who will get fired at the end of the season, if the Jags are smart) who to play at QB. 

Just now, ronjon1990 said:

Says the guy who tried to use Hurts' completion % as proof of something.....despite it not being particularly far off from Jackson's first 3, who was playing worse opponents, had a better team, and still couldn't muster as many TDs in like 1/2 of a season. 

You in your heart believe Jalen Hurts is better than Lamar Jackson, lol. Nothing more needs to be said that might be the worst take in the history of this forum. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You in your heart believe Jalen Hurts is better than Lamar Jackson, lol. Nothing more needs to be said that might be the worst take in the history of this forum. 

Worse than your inability to even properly cite something when there's literally an option to quote another post on here?

Edited by ronjon1990

1 minute ago, Forge said:

If the niners had to win yesterday, I'm glad that they did it in a way that could potentially screw either the cardinals or the rams lol

The 2020 49ers are one of the weirdest teams ever.

They had so many guys in and out of the lineup you never knew what you would get.

The Cardinals got Kittled yesterday for example.

• Like 1