Final Playoff-Super Bowl LV predictions

Championshiporbust

Washington Football Team beats the Baltimore Ravens in the Superbowl and Alex Smith is named comeback player of all time.

The last Ravens SB Alex Smith was hurt and Kaepernick didn't give back the starting job, Smith goes to KC then WAS and then gets his leg injury. Miracle return after near death, and somehow makes the playoffs upon returning to a starting role. They move through the playoffs and Alex Smith gets his shot against Baltimore all these years later. Retires as an all time football legend for the comeback story and becomes the most successful football movie of the 2030s as the QB for the team with no name.

nflbracket7.jpg

Notes:

- Washington is better than people expect. #2 Defensive DVOA for the season. Alex Smith is way better than Dwayne Haskins, who was the worst starter in the league. It should be a close game.

- Sorry Packer fans, I just think the Bucs is your one bad matchup. And even worse with David out. They will win in the trenches like the 49ers last year. I will say I think the winner of this game will go to the Super Bowl.

- Seattle/New Orleans OT thriller

- Super Bowl Champion: Tampa Bay over Kansas City 30-28.

Edited by BayRaider

• 2 weeks later...