Weak 17: Finally an End to this Crap Storm

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Scalamania said:

I'm not defending Doug at all - cool your jets there. 

I'm all onboard with getting rid of everyone. 

I just can't stand how everyone here thinks all will be well if we just get rid of Howie. Won't matter until Doug is gone.

Remember how y'all touted Joe Douglas before? Saying he could scout talent? Remember how many of us said Joe Douglas' Jets draft class looks great? So if Joe Douglas is so great, and has done well, why have none of the players that were drafted under his watch actually panned out.

Just now, Danger said:

I just can't stand how everyone here thinks all will be well if we just get rid of Howie. Won't matter until Doug is gone.

The funny part is that Howie is the best qualified man in the NFL to get the Eagles out of cap hell. However, the team will never survive with him at the helm.

Just now, HyponGrey said:

The funny part is that Howie is the best qualified man in the NFL to get the Eagles out of cap hell. However, the team will never survive with him at the helm.

To get out of a cap hell you need to draft well so that makes Howie the least qualified 

Just now, ninjapirate said:

To get out of a cap hell you need to draft well so that makes Howie the least qualified 

You really don't. You can just suck your way out of it, but that is anything but desirable. As it stands, the Eagles are going to suck despite trying to get out of cap hell. The situation is that bad.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Remember how y'all touted Joe Douglas before? Saying he could scout talent? Remember how many of us said Joe Douglas' Jets draft class looks great? So if Joe Douglas is so great, and has done well, why have none of the players that were drafted under his watch actually panned out.

Well, the kid Bechton he just drafted this past year has played like an elite LT in his rookie season. It’s hard to say with his time here who he influenced the Eagles to ultimately take. 

3 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Wish they could maybe demote him and make him just a number guy like he is. Outside of Wentz and what Alshons deals he's been pretty great. He did keep pushing money back and back though so I guess that goes against him too. I understand why he did that though when we thought we had a window to attack

Edited by EaglesFlySBChampsHigh