Weak 17: Finally an End to this Crap Storm

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

Pretty sure Jones, Douglas and Darby all had decent years outside of Philly. 

People want to say Jim wasn't a problem but his scheme when it comes to CBs is awful. 

His scheme is awful period. Yet Doug never made a change. This team is answering to Doug. Remember how Howie's drafts were actually not so bad in his first stint at GM for us? It's only been since Doug arrived that it's literally gone to ****. Doug was just as giddy as Howie when we announced the Jalen Hurts and Jalen Reagor picks. Don't tell me he's not in Howie's ear telling him who he wants. Doug can lie all he wants. 

Just now, Danger said:

His scheme is awful period. Yet Doug never made a change. This team is answering to Doug. Remember how Howie's drafts were actually not so bad in his first stint at GM for us? It's only been since Doug arrived that it's literally gone to ****. Doug was just as giddy as Howie when we announced the Jalen Hurts and Jalen Reagor picks. Don't tell me he's not in Howie's ear telling him who he wants. Doug can lie all he wants. 

I'm not defending Doug at all - cool your jets there. 

I'm all onboard with getting rid of everyone. 

Just now, Scalamania said:

Pretty sure Jones, Douglas and Darby all had decent years outside of Philly. 

People want to say Jim wasn't a problem but his scheme when it comes to CBs is awful. 

His defense is just odd. 

The DBs HAVE to be taught to keep the man in front of you. They never take any angles to INT. It’s all about not giving up the big play. Sticks defense, those 3rd and long drop everybody calls, no help for abused players, etc. Just odd. I get it that it’s his philosophy but man, such a lax defense. Unless you’re a DL you really cant let your play shine. It’s all about keeping disciplined.