Week 17: Browns vs Steelers - PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

candyman93

Who wins?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Browns
    • Steelers
    • Us because 2020 is over

3 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Covid is starting to bring balance to this thing. 

Seems so far at least the balance is in our favor because our O is basically intact.

I am not a rah-rah guy and if I were Stefanski, my pregame message to the team would be simple.

Something like:

"We all have jobs to do today. You each have jobs to do, my staff has jobs to do and I have a job to do. We have worked hard this year, overcoming a lot obstacles. We all know how to do our jobs.

Normally we frame our goal as to go 1-0 in the game we are playing. But this game has 1-0+ potential. With a win, we go 1-0, get a ticket to the playoffs and have a chance to play some more. With a loss we go home.

I do not want to go home just yet and I don't think any of us do.

If we all go out and do our jobs, we will win this game.

Let's all go do our jobs."

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Seems so far at least the balance is in our favor because our O is basically intact.

I am not a rah-rah guy and if I were Stefanski, my pregame message to the team would be simple.

Something like:

"We all have jobs to do today. You each have jobs to do, my staff has jobs to do and I have a job to do. We have worked hard this year, overcoming a lot obstacles. We all know how to do our jobs.

Normally we frame our goal as to go 1-0 in the game we are playing. But this game has 1-0+ potential. With a win, we go 1-0, get a ticket to the playoffs and have a chance to play some more. With a loss we go home.

I gave that speech, or a version of it to my co-workers. I told them if they worked really hard that they would be rewarded by being able to continue working. If they didn't do well then they would have an 8 month break.

They did poorly. Pretty active on social media though.

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Something like:

Could you paraphrase that for me? Feel asleep halfway through :) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bruceb said:

Something like:

You lost the locker room with that lame speech

enjoy your black Monday

Johnson down, he wasnt that strong, but you can certainly get worse. 

Like number 20. 

Not sure who they will bring up AJ Green was highly regarded but we haven't heard of him this year. 

I hope money mitch doesnt go down. Probably Dorsey's best free agent signing.