2021 FA and Trade Talks

JetsandI

9 minutes ago, xrade said:

You guys have been Jets fans for how long?  You’re still getting your hopes up based on a rumor?  Be prepared to be disappointed. It is all the sweeter if it does happen. Keeps me from imbibing. Or shooting H

Iv been downing the limoncello waiting in free agents and the birth of my daughter. **** all has happened on both fronts yet 🤷🏻‍♂️

10 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

lol I know. 

Yeah, I think Saleh is the difference maker for us with the people we're signing. Dallas is better on paper, but we're heading in the right direction. I enjoyed watching Kneal every Sunday down here. 

One thing was stressed by 49er fans when we made the hire that you need speedy linebackers and safeties. Looking at Davis, Joyner and Neal they all fit that bill. Would be fun to watch no doubt. 

Just now, xenajets said:

One thing was stressed by 49er fans when we made the hire that you need speedy linebackers and safeties. Looking at Davis, Joyner and Neal they all fit that bill. Would be fun to watch no doubt. 

Right. Especially helps with the way this division is building. I like the way the defense is building. A lot of speed but also seem tough enough to play the run. 

1 minute ago, rickyt31 said:

Right. Especially helps with the way this division is building. I like the way the defense is building. A lot of speed but also seem tough enough to play the run. 

Yeah if we can get Adoree or Sherman as that #1cb I think we could see maybe another edge be picked high but we would have the makings of a good defense. Our trouble has always been the pass rushers. Lawson is a great start but I like the options at #23 or #34 to pick up another stud rusher 

1 minute ago, xenajets said:

Yeah if we can get Adoree or Sherman as that #1cb I think we could see maybe another edge be picked high but we would have the makings of a good defense. Our trouble has always been the pass rushers. Lawson is a great start but I like the options at #23 or #34 to pick up another stud rusher 

I think Williams and Lawson will feed off each other on the line, but I still want another Edge. It's tough to say where we would pick one. Not basing it off needs, but it's going to be hard for us to pass up a top OG early, so I'm thinking 34 maybe the one unless someone real slips to #23 we can't pass up