BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

23 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Every seed beyond that is basically subject to any number of combinations depending on who wins/loses in the final week. All the 6 and 5 teams control their own destiny having win and in games, the winner of Hungary vs. Rome needs one of Berlin or Raleigh to slip up and Cuba needs both Berlin and Raleigh to lose, with a substantial point differential swing.

So we have the slight of slightest chances?

A couple posts caught my eye.

On 11/28/2021 at 6:53 PM, WFLukic said:

The Rams are in a tricky spot. Can't really afford to lose any more games at this point, but Stafford at this rate is going to be toast by like week 17. If they had a Bridgewater/Winston/Hill type situation like the Saints where they were "resting" Brees for weeks in the middle of the season, then I'd say they should bench Stafford until week 17/18. But can Woolford be that guy?

I don’t think you can do that considering he’s still building a rapport with Beckham who is now a significant part of their offense. They’re gonna need the defense to pick it up for sure. A game without a pick 6 would help a great deal too

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Playoff Rundown: 

No.3 Seed - Ivory Coast have clinched the number 3 seed. This cannot change. 

Every seed beyond that is basically subject to any number of combinations depending on who wins/loses in the final week. All the 6 and 5 teams control their own destiny having win and in games, the winner of Hungary vs. Rome needs one of Berlin or Raleigh to slip up and Cuba needs both Berlin and Raleigh to lose, with a substantial point differential swing.

So we are win-and-in and IC has literally nothing to play for.

• Like 1