BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Hainsey and Dalman were the last two on my list of 4 I really wanted.  I think they went to great situations to start in a year or two.

I was torn between Dalman and one other guy who I don't think makes it to the Shark Tank. But looking at my free agents next year I don't think I'll be able to keep Frank Ragnow so I went with Dalman.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Hainsey and Dalman were the last two on my list of 4 I really wanted.  I think they went to great situations to start in a year or two.

Yeah I liked Hainsey as well but I was looking for more immediate contributors.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I was torn between Dalman and one other guy who I don't think makes it to the Shark Tank. But looking at my free agents next year I don't think I'll be able to keep Frank Ragnow so I went with Dalman.

I have 24 players left for my Shark Tank/Waivers I probably need to cull some.

• Like 2

Just now, SirA1 said:

Yeah I liked Hainsey as well but I was looking for more immediate contributors.

Fair.  Unless it's RB, I'm typically not expecting a ton from rookies in general.  Relying on them has screwed me in the past, so I try to draft a year in advance.  Especially once you get into the BDL 5th and beyond.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SirA1 said:

I have 24 players left for my Shark Tank/Waivers I probably need to cull some.

I'm probably gonna go after 1 or 2 guys in regular free agency but I plan on going after a decent amount of rookies in Shark Tank. My roster is freaking expensive and it'd be nice to have guys on cheap ERFA deals the next couple of years.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Some league wide edge players I have interest in...

Montez Sweat

Nick Bosa

Josh Allen

Alton Robinson

Brian Burns

Danielle Hunter

Chase Young

Myles Garrett

Chandler Jones

There’s probably more but not all depth charts are posted.

67gC.gif

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Dalman was the other one I was debating.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm probably gonna go after 1 or 2 guys in regular free agency but I plan on going after a decent amount of rookies in Shark Tank. My roster is freaking expensive and it'd be nice to have guys on cheap ERFA deals the next couple of years.

I have a list of Shark Tank rookies as well.  Probably ten I'll go after.

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

My FA list is 30 players. I have a problem. I think it will be the wild west with everyone having so much Cap space.

• Like 1