BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

36 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Could be a busy day at work and he will check in this afternoon.

I know who I am choosing but should probably get a backup selection ready just in case.

Nope.  Only possible explanation is that he is gone forever.

Sigh...it's like I can still hear his voice...

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ambry Thomas was my "no way he falls to me but damn it'd be nice if he did" option.

He's got a good path to starting and I have heard he would have been Top 45 last year is he had come out and the Opt Out is what dropped him.

Just now, SirA1 said:

He's got a good path to starting and I have heard he would have been Top 45 last year is he had come out and the Opt Out is what dropped him.

Reason I was so bullish on Gainwell is because of the same thing.  I think Gainwell goes late 2 this year if he hadn't opted out.  

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

I'm just excited for Racks to see I got who he mocked to me.

It's smart. Between him and Muse you've got at least one guy who is going to fit that role for the Raiders and gets playing time.

34 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ambry Thomas was my "no way he falls to me but damn it'd be nice if he did" option.

I was deciding between him and Koonce but I think the options at CB both for PFA and FA/Shark Tank are better than for EDGE. But granted I only did a very quick cursory glance so I could be wrong.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

You’re always getting Titans stolen from you in PFA

Rice is going to be good for the Titans in a year after Rashaan does the annual "Titans don't pick up a 1st rounder's 5th year option so he has a career year and signs elsewhere".

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Rice is going to be good for the Titans in a year after Rashaan does the annual "Titans don't pick up a 1st rounder's 5th year option so he has a career year and signs elsewhere".

I'd love for Evans to do that, but right now based on what he's shown, he's not worth the money for that 5th year, unlike CD who I felt would be worth keeping around. Brown also only resigned for a year, so I could see Rice stepping up and getting playing time if not significantly now, then at least good future potential.

• Like 1