The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

Forge flipped just like he promised.

Pickle and BBB also claimed protector.

BBB refuses to claim moves and character while being cryptic or coy.

Pickle claimed to protect Orca the night he died, claimed self protect (which forge said he couldn’t do) and Orca visited Pickle the night he died.

Counselor claimed no move/caught in a trance the night Orca stole from him/squire said he visited Orca and there was no kill.

IMO it has to be one of those three, but shady I think is scum too/maybe a king.

Pickle is likely heir to Orca’s throne, with BBB being Indy protector or lying scum.

We know Pickle is lying or at best unverified on night moves. He didn’t protect orca or he would have survived Blue’s move, and forge couldn’t self protect.

37 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Forge flipped just like he promised.

Pickle and BBB also claimed protector.

BBB refuses to claim moves and character while being cryptic or coy.

Pickle claimed to protect Orca the night he died, claimed self protect (which forge said he couldn’t do) and Orca visited Pickle the night he died.

Counselor claimed no move/caught in a trance the night Orca stole from him/squire said he visited Orca and there was no kill.

IMO it has to be one of those three, but shady I think is scum too/maybe a king.

Pickle is likely heir to Orca’s throne, with BBB being Indy protector or lying scum.

We know Pickle is lying or at best unverified on night moves. He didn’t protect orca or he would have survived Blue’s move, and forge couldn’t self protect.

Yeah, that about sums it up for me, Pickle’s story just has too many holes in it.

Pickle