The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

As a poet and a romantic, I have immortalized in flowery verse the charms both corporeal and spiritual of many women. Yet when I open my mouth to sing the praises of Daniel, I find - hard as this might be to conceive - that my throat constricts, words turn to meal in my mouth, and all elaborate turns of speech seem artificial and empty when compared to the natural beauty, talent, sensitivity and intellect nature has bestowed her.
Daniel was, around the time of our story's beginning, enjoying the last stop on a triumphal tour of concerts that had taken her from the sumptuous courts of Lan Exeter and Pont Vanis, through Tretogor and Caelf, finally bringing her to the glorious city of Novigrad. Unfortunately, as war fell upon the place, Daniel found himself a casualty of war.
@Daniel has been killed! He was Priscilla [3-shot neighborizor] (Independent)

King Radovid V has ordered the persecution of all MAGES. Any player labeled as a MAGE is roleblocked for N2.

Edited by Whicker

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Thats 2 kings down, boys.

did you not read about the replacement?

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

King Bran Tuirseach is dead! Skellige has announced Svanrige Tuirseach will be the new king of Skellige! Long live the king!!