The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Traditionally, a framer is a role that would make a town player appear guilty to cop reports. Of course, if swoosh is telling the truth, some variant that would also make that player appear to have visited someone else (or the kill, rather) would have to be in play. I know I had a similar role in one of my games, but it's still a rather bold claim.

I had to have been framed to some degree. watch me flip scum. 

I do find it interesting that the large majority of votes are on me vs squire. How could I both kill and hide swag's identify upon killing him? 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Using it to look up posts I think is someone everyone does; I'd avoid using the "recent visitors" as evidence. After all, he could've merely just been doing the same thing you did.

True, but Orca claimed squire visited swag and squire was looking at swag's profile.  So swag was on squire radar early for whatever reason.  So just wanted to use that see if swag had said anything early to make him stand out.  Enough to where he was double visited. 

23 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Not sure how you got any anxiety from this, but okay.  I thought your initial reasoning for voting Squire was abysmal.

You quoted my second one while omitting the first. That's selection bias.

23 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I do think it is more likely that swoosh is the bad guy here, so if you count that as defending Squire, then I guess I am.

Maybe he is. @TheKillerNacho brought up a good point about him blaming Orca/a game mechanic vs. pushing Squire here. Then again, Squire missing a blatant overt claim about @Blue giving gifts, considering we are talking about a guy who keeps detailed copious Google Sheets with claims, even to the point of putting question marks beside soft claims, should give everyone pause.

18 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

Squire was visiting swag's profile page on Sunday, already planning up some type of visit. 

https://prnt.sc/wguj0h

Typically, this is a bad look that goes against the spirit of the game/unwritten rules. I'd strongly encourage you against this

Plus, half of us visit each other's profiles to utilize the search feature on past content within the thread.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You quoted my second one while omitting the first. That's selection bias.

Maybe he is. @TheKillerNacho brought up a good point about him blaming Orca/a game mechanic vs. pushing Squire here. Then again, Squire missing a blatant overt claim about @Blue giving gifts, considering we are talking about a guy who keeps detailed copious Google Sheets with claims, even to the point of putting question marks beside soft claims, should give everyone pause.

Pretty sure I addressed all your points.  Didnt know i needed to quote everything to address it.

Never said it wouldn't give me pause, but I consider it the lesser concern.

11 minutes ago, swoosh said:

I do find it interesting that the large majority of votes are on me vs squire. How could I both kill and hide swag's identify upon killing him? 

swoosh

I will in fact watch that happen.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, swoosh said:

so its a super framer/miller creator now?

jeebus

• Like 1