Playoffs - Wild Card Round

Leader

I think this “Lamar finally won a playoff game” narrative is a bit unfair. Up until this point he had only played in 2 post season games and he’s barely 24 years old. You never hear the media make a story about a guy like Stafford who’s been in the league forever and hasn’t won anything. All you hear about Matt is how tough he is and how much of a gamer he is. 

anyway Gooooo bears! 

1 minute ago, YaddaHolla said:

I think this “Lamar finally won a playoff game” narrative is a bit unfair. Up until this point he had only played in 2 post season games and he’s barely 24 years old. You never hear the media make a story about a guy like Stafford who’s been in the league forever and hasn’t won anything. All you hear about Matt is how tough he is and how much of a gamer he is. 

anyway Gooooo bears! 

Yeah, he's still a young player and developing into a good pocket passer. I think the Ravens success last year being 14-2 set the bar high and them losing in the divisional round like they did is the cause of this.

19 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Our SB chances go up like 6% with a Bears win. We definitely want the Bears. 

Sometimes I prefer to just to sit back and enjoy the result rather than over thinking it.  If the Saints knock the Bears out, I'm not letting analytics get in the way of me enjoying the moment.

2 hours ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Buffalo is still in the mix....

This is true....but for the game being discussed (TN/BLT) - part of my consideration was which would be able to knock off KC.
Somehow.....I'd like for PIT to get to the SB - and we'll have a rematch of our last Lombardi.  get rid of the top 3 teams: KC/BUF/BLT - and put PIT back in the Bowl. I'd like our odds of winning that matchup.....again 👍