2021 Offseason Roster Moves

Pastor Dillon

On 6/9/2021 at 8:59 PM, lumberjackchris said:

I may hop into the season ticket game. Went from 12k waitlist to no wait list and them running season ticket specials

You're only encouraging Cal to keep rolling out an inferior product of you buy his product.

I got the email as well, talked to the ticket ambassador - I politely told him "I'm out as long as Jack is here" and hung up.

I'll pay premium prices for a premium product, but I'll pass on an inferior product even if they're giving it away on the sidewalk. 

12 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

why do that when you can just get single game tickets for way cheaper than getting season tickets. lol

Why spend money on this team to begin with? They're not interested in winning, why should I give my money to them?

17 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

thats my stance too.  I havent attended a game since the Bills playoff win.  

I can't even remember the last one I went to - think it was the Colts game that year, TNF game.

• 1 month later...

Still hospitalized & bored... ssssoooooo

While we wait for the eventual Watson trade (to Philly 3 1sts, 3 2nds, Hurts, & Ertz), what could Caserio do to better prepare this team for the ultimate acquisition of Aaron Rodgers next season? ;) 

I have some thoughts....

Outgoing

- Trade WR Randall Cobb to GB for conditional 5th becomes a 4th if Cobb has more than 500 receiving yards  (need to set up good relationship for the acquisition of Aaron Rodgers next year) :) 

- trade Edge Whitney Mercilus to contender during the season for conditional 6th round pick becomes a 5th if Merc hits 10 sacks or makes Pro Bowl

Incoming

- trade CB Vernon Hargeaves + conditional 6th to LVR for CB Isiaiah Johnson (becomes a 5th if Johnson starts 10 gamesI was thinking maybe go after Xavien Howard, but I fear he will be way pricier in pick compensation and he wants a new contract (allegedly & maybe deservedly) Or we could just sign Gareon Conley to a team friendly deal. Yeah... let's do that.

- acquire Edge Ben Banogu (IND) for conditional 4th becomes a 3rd round pick if Banogu has 10 or more sacks or makes the Pro Bowl

- pick swap to AZ for LB Jordan Hicks  Hicks should be a fit in Lovie's D and fly to the ball + coverage  

- pounce on DT Kenny Randall (JAX) when Jags try to stash him on their PS  see what I did there "pounce"... Jags... Glitter Kitties!

In summation...

- Re-sign Conley... Get Banogu,,, maybe Hicks & Randall

That team does not lose all 17 games... yay!... small victories

why make it a conditional 4? can we eat cobb's contract and guarantee a better pick? but i dont think eating contracts is really what Cesario would want to do, he seems like he lives and breathes the money

Edited by tab
  • Like 1

I think Cobb can rework his deal to make it work (pretty sure he just wants his $$$)

Right now, I think we would eat $4M in signing bonuses. 

Sounds like all sides are working something out.... maybe we could squeeze a 4th & LB Oren Burks out of them for playing nice.