-- [Complete] 2021 Head Coach Search - Nick Sirianni hired as Head Coach

Kiltman

Doug is not the smartest guy, and him failing at picking a good staff is the reason why Lurie has to come in. Lions had a horrible defense and he thinks he should be DC? Burke was horrible as a Dc. Doug has failed to replace everyone that left with somebody better. We had a new wr coach every year, we promote Groh a horrible choice and now we fire Groh and we still promote within. He’s scared to go with somebody new 

• Like 1

Like how does Doug walk into an interview that’s supposed to be him selling the owner on his future and how he can get the team back on track, and him to say I know what to do! Just keep what we have and promote a worse Schwartz and promote the GURU QB COACH that made Wentz regress every year of him being here and him getting a promotion every single year he’s been here... I’m glad Doug doesn’t have any say in the players.

30 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Jeff_McLane/status/1348679976141402117

yes fire Doug... Doug is scareYd to go outside of his own staff and people he knows. What is he so worried about? This is terrible... you won 4 games what makes you think you can just promote with in and think that fixes things!!

Yikes

At least he is honest

Edited by T-rade

2 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I think how everyone gives Reich credit got to Doug, he doesn't want to hire somebody outside and they turn it around and they give the credit to them. Hiring internally would give Doug all the credit.

Sounds spot on. Doug really turned nut job after the Bowl. He's so defensive, entitled and bunch of other things in every interview. 

5 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I think how everyone gives Reich credit got to Doug, he doesn't want to hire somebody outside and they turn it around and they give the credit to them. Hiring internally would give Doug all the credit.

Like I've been saying for a long time. Doug seems incredibly insecure.

• Like 1

Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

I think while everyone gives Frank the credit. I think John Deflipo deserves just as much. He was tough on Carson and it worked, he called the redzone plays and we had the best redzone team in the league. We just need a Qb coach that will be tough and not be all buddy buddy.

Oh that's not ALL we need.