-- [Complete] 2021 Head Coach Search - Nick Sirianni hired as Head Coach

Kiltman

10 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Another thing is no good DC or OC will want to come here with all of these reports coming out about Doug on the hot seat if he does stay.

On the other hand, turns the O around and you're on the fast track to HC

1 minute ago, Danger said:

In one quick season? Don't think it's that appealing of a trade off.

Might not be, but some confident OC might see it as his ticket. Joe Brady did it, so can someone else.

Not saying it will happen or that someone will think that way, just saying someone might see it that way

44 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I agree, but trying Laurie is the guy that stuck with Andy for 14 years. At his core, I think he wants to be a patient owner that doesn't overreact and isn't changing coaches a lot. I think he is grappling with that vs what he really thinks is a bad plan to turn the Eagles around.

Yeah for sure. I agree that you don't wanna overreact but it's beyond that

52 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Steffanski the head coach for the browns, bills is Dabol but I don't know if I'm sold on him just yet. He's had some bad offenses in the past.

Thought maybe the OC in Cleveland would have more input. The special team coordinator did great last night. Not that I want him tho 

Dabol deserves consideration if they keep bombing teams out the playoffs. Especially if they can knock out the Chiefs in the AFC championship game

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I'm kind of shocked he had the balls to blatantly tank Week 17 without a guarantee his job was Ok.  

I think other circumstances besides that game led to a change in heart. Like the people he wanted to promote to replace other coaches...

Just now, Danger said:

I think other circumstances besides that game led to a change in heart. Like the people he wanted to promote to replace other coaches...

100% - your plan to overhaul your staff cant be to promote Press Taylor to OC and hire Undlin as your DC.