-- [Complete] 2021 Head Coach Search - Nick Sirianni hired as Head Coach

Kiltman

23 minutes ago, Danger said:

Absolutely qualified, but I prefer offensive guys, personally.

As do I, but he’s on the shortlist of defensive guys that might be worth it. Would assume he’d bring one of the position coaches from San Fran for offense.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DeSean Jackson said:

Coaching tiers

tier 1

Lincoln riley

Tier 2 

joe brady

tier 3

saleh

arthur smith

tier 4

bowles

staley

I'd personally move Riley down to tier 2 and Brady down to tier 3. Arthur Smith despite the one bad game against Baltimore should be higher.

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'd personally move Riley down to tier 2 and Brady down to tier 3. Arthur Smith despite the one bad game against Baltimore should be higher.

I think he would be just a Doug. Not creative. He lived off of teams run committing and when his run doesn’t work he has no answers.

3 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I think he would be just a Doug. Not creative. He lived off of teams run committing and when his run doesn’t work he has no answers.

You're obviously putting all of your evaluation into that Ravens game. 

Look at how well Tannehill's performed over the last two seasons.

Arthur Smith has elevated that offense each of the last two seasons since taking it over from Matt LaFleur. Who left it ranked 20 something. 

Derrick Henry was a nobody before Arthur Smith took over, as was the Titans passing game.

Also, Doug running the ball too much? nah

13 minutes ago, Danger said:

You're obviously putting all of your evaluation into that Ravens game. 

Look at how well Tannehill's performed over the last two seasons.

Arthur Smith has elevated that offense each of the last two seasons since taking it over from Matt LaFleur. Who left it ranked 20 something. 

Derrick Henry was a nobody before Arthur Smith took over, as was the Titans passing game.

Also, Doug running the ball too much? nah

It wasn’t just the last game, it’s every game that the playaction isn’t working he can’t adjust.