Josh Allen Appreciation Thread

I don't want to get too cocky, but people didn't really appreciate that i had him as QB1 that year.  I'm honestly not sure how long he'll be able to sustain this sort of performance...but he's showing all of every facet of what i liked about him.  He's big, mobile, absolutely crazy arm, and i think a lot of the problem was just getting things calibrated from college where he had a useless cast, to the NFL where he had a decent cast to the NFL where they actually got him some guys who can catch the ******* football.  And it's expanded as such.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, Counselor said:

You also had Justin Jefferson as a second round pick and the two University of Tennessee WR’s as first round picks including comparing one to DeAndre Hopkins. 

chris jericho wrestling GIF by WWE

On 1/10/2021 at 4:44 PM, Counselor said:

You also had Justin Jefferson as a second round pick and the two University of Tennessee WR’s as first round picks including comparing one to DeAndre Hopkins. 

In VanS’s defense...Callaway is really good. It may not come across looking at the stats from this year, but I’d be surprised if he isn’t a significant contributor moving forward. 

• Like 2
On 1/10/2021 at 3:17 PM, VanS said:

So the narrative now is that Josh Allen improved dramatically rather than folks admitting you were wrong for doubting him?  SMH.

Anybody who watched Allen closely the last 2 years could have seen this coming.  His talent was obvious.  

I don't think it's just. A lot of players have a lot of talent, but don't necessarily realise it. Allen's dedication to improving his game is what is allowing him to get to the next level. 

4 hours ago, sledgehammer said:

I don't think it's just. A lot of players have a lot of talent, but don't necessarily realise it. Allen's dedication to improving his game is what is allowing him to get to the next level. 

I think its the fact the talent around him is finally adequate that took his numbers to the next level.  Individually he was this good last year.  He just didn't have the supporting cast on offense.  Josh Allen did not personally improve from being a below average QB to MVP caliber in a single off-season.