Josh Allen Appreciation Thread

BayRaider

1 minute ago, Jaire_Island said:

WTF. 
How the **** was that doesn’t mean anything? Lol. 

They should have sealed the game there vs lost the game had if its Rivers not playing as QB for colts.

It’s not going to cut it against superior Qb teams. 

I really hope for your sake that Aaron Rodgers doesn't almost turn the ball over

That would really be tragic

Edited by Tk3
  • Like 2

Yeah, I get Allen's been good this season but comparing him to Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant when he hasn't won anything yet is pretty stupid.

For all we know he could regress significantly next season. We'll see.

Edited by biggie.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

He’s great man. As a fan you deserve it. But comparing him to two legends at this point is downright offensive. 

It's offensive to Josh Allen, tbh

A strapping young lad to be compared to the likes of two old men!!

• Like 1

It’s bonkers to me how much both he and fellow draftmate Lamar improved their accuracy. Seeing them get more comfortable under center was to be expected, but rarely do you see Cam Newton/Mitch Trubisky level, broadside-of-a-barn level misses, turn into what Allen’s been doing this year. It’s pretty amazing. 

If he keeps up this level, and the other young QBs in the AFC become even half of what they’re hyped to be (between Herbert, Burrow, Lawrence), the AFC’s going to be a problem. It basically already is with Mahomes, Jackson, and Watson.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, VanS said:

So the narrative now is that Josh Allen improved dramatically rather than folks admitting you were wrong for doubting him?  SMH.

Anybody who watched Allen closely the last 2 years could have seen this coming.  His talent was obvious.  And the fact he was carrying a subpar supporting cast was clear as day.  All he needed was a little help.  And he got that with Stefon Diggs.  Who is a really good WR but not a generational type talent bound for the Hall of Fame.  Diggs breakout season this year is more about how great Allen is than him being the best WR in the game. 

The narrative?

Allen was always a massive project pick and no one had any “certainty” he was going to pan out. Including you. 

Are you trying to play “know it all” now that you finally got one of your project QB’s correct? What is that, 1 for 12?

• Like 2

He is a great man.

Improved his mechanics by leaps and bounds.

Arm talent is superior. He has taken that team a long long way... 

All that being said if he wants to win it all he should not do terrible mistakes when the game is on the line is what I am saying...

now i am out

Edited by Jaire_Island

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

The narrative?

Allen was always a massive project pick and no one had any “certainty” he was going to pan out. Including you. 

Are you trying to play “know it all” now that you finally got one of your project QB’s correct? What is that, 1 for 12?

Yes. It happens in every thread the guy can be brought up in.

8 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I always get confused what his team is lol. I thought he was a Packer fan for the longest time.

Packers? Weird

Die hard bills fan. Also love Lamar and have enjoyed watching Ravens play. Been super excited watching Herbert and the Chargers too

I just like football

• Like 3

Just now, Tk3 said:

Packers? Weird

Die hard bills fan. Also love Lamar and have enjoyed watching Ravens play. Been super excited watching Herbert and the Chargers too

I just like football

But I basically hate the entire NFC

And traditionalists

• Like 1